Four-One-One

/
16 Comments
 I had no idea what to blog about today, then saw this on Becki's blog and decided it would be fun!

How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
Since March 2010. Justin got me started after he started this blog after our wedding then stopped posting. One day after following a few blogs for a while, I decided I wanted to learn!

Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
I went to Mount Royal College for 2 years and University of Calgary for 2 years and have a degree in Community Rehabilition and Disability studies!

Where have you traveled?
California (with Mom, Dad & Jeff), Florida (with Mom, Dad & Jeff), Las Vegas (x5), 
England (with Mom, Dad & Jeff), Jamaica (with Mom, Dad & Jeff), 
Mexico(x2), 
Ecuador (alone),
 NY State (X4 to visit Jeff).

 If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
I would pay off our house.
What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
Wine. Or Champagne.
Water with lemon.

 What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
 Workout, walk Cruz, read blogs, veg, wander Home Sense...basically what I have been doing the last 2 days!


What day would you love to relive again?
Our wedding day. It went by so fast!! I wouldn't change much about the day though. Maybe add a couple people to the guest list now and change a few things up but it really was SO fun.

If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
I would say Rachel McAdams.

What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
I was a gymnastics coach until I was in University and then I just did respite for families with kids with disabilities until I graduated. Before all that I worked at the little museum store at the lake for a couple years and babysat a lot.

Show us a picture from high school or college.
This was fun to find! The quality isn't great as I took a picture of a picture...
This is Julia and I in Jr. high!
 Myself and Sandra, Grade 10.
Last day of Grade 10 or 11?
First year of College at Grad for one of the students I worked with in the ACCESS class.
 My family - sometime in college. We dress like that all the time. ;)

If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Greece or Bora Bora.

Show us the most current picture of you or you and your family.
How about Cruz? ok. This was yesterday on our walk.

Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
This is hard to answer. Hopefully with a couple kids running around and Cruz chasing after them - otherwise I don't think much will change.
We love our life and those in it. I have learned to take each day as it comes, no matter what - life is good.

Related Posts

16 comments:

Joeylee said...

You've been to a lot of places. Seeing people in high school & college are great. It's fun to see how much people have changed

Logan said...

Love this post!

Rachel and John said...

Fun! You kinda look like Rachel Mc Adams!!

Caroline said...

Love this!

Ashley said...

Great post and perfect insight on the future!! Never live a day without loving it!!

Tami said...

I can definitely see Rachel McAdams playing you in a movie! You guys favor each other for sure. You have traveled so many fun places- I'm sure there are tons of memories that you will never forget. I just love that picture from your wedding. You guys look so happy!

Megan said...

I loved this link up!!

You are so well traveled!!! I am a little envious over here!!

Ashley said...

Hello! Ran across your blog when I was linking up as well! Nice to "meet" you and am excited to now be following your blog. I was a gymnastics coach as well in high school before college and loved your wedding pics! Beautiful!
-Ashley Rimini
www.recentlyrimini.blogspot.com

the workaholic momma said...

hahaha...I LOVE the pic of Cruz - too cute!!! I love all of the old pics too:)

Hope you're having a great week!

Natalie and Lee said...

I LOVE Rachel McAdams! WOW, you have traveled to some amazing places.

Going to catch up some more on your blog:)

Leah said...

Love that quote at the end!

Kae said...

OH my I love seeing the pictures of you!!! That first picture of your college graduation, wow I love your long hair! And you had to be the hottie of high school/college...so on :) haha!

happy tuesday my love!
xxoo

Nikki said...

I love looking at old pictures of people! Cruz such a cutie!

Jessica said...

Look at your cute glasses in HS! hhahaha

Whit said...

haaha.. I love those old photos!! Especially the whole fam in their Hawaiian gear ;) That photo of Cruz is awesome..Such an awesome post!!

Janna Renee said...

Really? Justin started your blog? That's pretty awesome! Well, no offense to him...but I'm glad that we get to be bloggy friends now. It wouldn't be the same if he was in charge. Haha. I feel the same about the next five years. As of right now, we may not be able to have kids, so we are just going with the flow! Life is good either way.