Found it.

/
13 Comments
Summer that is. It's at the lake.
Not here at home. Already today it's cloudy with very dark clouds.You best stay away rain! We have Jeff coming over to help with the deck tonight and we left a beautiful lake day early yesterday to get supplies...just warning you.

I am also warning all of you readers that this post will be a little heavy on the photos! What can I say I love photos and apparently my family is very photogenic. :) 
PS. These are all iphone pics so if the quality is off that's why.
So this weekend we had Justin's Mom Debbie, Crystal, Troy and Emerson join us at the lake with my Mom and Dad. (We missed Jeff and Jolie though).
Side Note: 2 sleeps Jols - 2. Can you believe it? You better be ready to see me Friday!!

 Emerson reading books to her tired cousin...
So cute!!
Troy, Cruz and Justin enjoyed a beer at the end of the pier - a couple times!
Emerson's favorite face to make for photos.
But still looking super cute in the life jacket my Mom got.
Washers...
Beach babe!!
Mom and Dad bought a little pool for all of our little guests to play in this summer as the lake is very deep this year. Our first little guest LOVED it. She spent many hours in there and we had lots of fun! Cruz joined her a few times too!
Emerson and Troy went for a quick swim and dunk in the lake and then she was ALL DONE and needed hugs!!
Morning play time. 
Playing with Uncle Justin.
Cruz cuddling with my Dad in the boat.
Justin & Cruzie.
The Dicks.
Crystal and Emerson.
Cruz reading with Debbie.
Emerson and Troy went for a paddle board ride.
Amazing what a difference a year makes!!
Looks like this will be our new tradition each summer! 
Emerson and Auntie.
Cruz likes to sit on my lap.
Emerson enjoyed the boat rides. "Yay yay" as she says.
It was a wonderful weekend. The weather was AMAZING and we had lots of family time. We played catch phrase, had great meals, enjoyed the sun, went to the market and for boat rides, played lots with Emerson, had a bonfire, played washers, Troy and Justin went on many bike rides, watched a wicked thunder and lightning storm we had one night, etc, etc, etc. We were busy!!
We LOVED spending so much time with Emerson, she is so fun right now. Talking up a storm, mimics whatever you say, loves to play and is busy busy busy. 
She sure makes us laugh!!


Mom and I also finished the JUNE AB CHALLENGE! YAY. More on that and our next challenge to come.

Well back at work today - 4 days and then I am DONE. 
Have a great Tuesday!!

Related Posts

13 comments:

Nikki said...

Sounds like you had a awesome time at the lake! Emerson is so stinking cute!

Courtney B said...

What a perfect time at the lake! I am so craving some boating time! But I must admit... I'm very jealous of your dark clouds at home! Utah is in a serious drought and we are in desperate need of clouds and rain!

Leigh said...

Looks like a great weekend and finally nice weather! Love the picture of Emerson and you. So cute!

Jessica said...

I love your photo filled posts!! Looks like you guys have such a blast.

Rachel and John said...

It was BEAUTIFUL here this weekend too! So hot that I was sad we didn't have AC.

Bethany Scruggs said...

i LOVE the pictures!!! emerson is presh!! i cannot wait to see y'alls baybay! :)

Sarah said...

Looks like such a fun weekend!! And you look amazing!! I hope when I put on my bikini tomorrow that I'm as tiny as you! :) Happy early 4th chica!! xo

Caroline said...

Love the lake time! We've been going a lot here lately! Can't believe how big E is. And Cruz in the lap. Too funny!

Whit said...

Looks like a blast!! Can't wait for our turn ;) xox

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

Oh my gosh, Emerson makes THE best faces. So adorable and hilarious!

Rach @ This Italian Family said...

Looks like such a wonderful weekend! Your family is beautiful! :)

Ashley said...

Glad you had a great weekend!!! I am bring hot weather with me... at least this far... Love all your pics!!!

Kae said...

Ahhh love all the pictures! i am finally back and had to catch up on your blog! Loves!