East

/
15 Comments
1 year ago today - a very special little boy was born.
I was lucky enough to have Whitney a huge part of my life during her pregnancy and this past year as East has grown up and I am so thankful for that, her friendship and for her allowing us to be such a big part of thier lives too.
(good find on this quote Whit)
This was the last time we saw Whit with Mr. Easton IN the belly!!
And this was the first time we got to meet him. He was 5 days old! We were smitten. (You bet we would have been there sooner had we not been in BC!)
I can't believe it has been 1 year since that day I got the text that HE ARRIVED! I have it saved on my old cell to this day.
 He is one special little boy.

Saturday we celebrated just that.
Now for some party details...
It was monkey and banana theme!

I was thrilled that Whit let me do up a banner for the party. 
I also made a photo banner that had montly photos from new born to 12 months. He is one cute little guy!!
 Whitney made an amazing layered Banana cake with incredible vanilla cream icing made with real vanilla beans. yum.
 Us with the birthday boy!
 Being goofy!
 Mom & the birthday boy
The proud parents!
I love this lady.
 Getting ready for the lake!!
Could this photo be any cuter!! ek!
 Easton LOVES the water like crazy.

 We love you Easton and feel like 2 very lucky people (and 1 dog) to have you and your parents (and dog!) in our lives.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMASHER!!
I had to include these incredible shots of Whit.
Hot mama! ;)
 PS. A HUGE thank you to Whitney for all the awesome photos. :)

Related Posts

15 comments:

Chrissi said...

so many things to love in these pictures.... that tushie is just about too cute to handle, and i love the party decor too! the graffiti pictures of whitney are awesome too!

have a great day :)

Erin said...

Incredible photos...she is one talented lady! The banner you did for his birthday is too cute...I've seen some of the others that you have blogged about. How do you do them? My daughter's 8th birthday is coming up...we are doing a flip flop themed pool party...I would love to make one!

Nikki said...

These pictures are AMAZING! Love the pic of you guys getting E ready for the lake with his little bootay hanging out! So cute! Happy Birthday Easton!

Leigh said...

Awe happy 1st birthday Easton! He's such a cutie and I love the nickname you guys gave him :)

Joeylee said...

Happy 1st Birthday Easton. WHat a little cutie!

Mom said...

So many cute photos of Eastons big day. Love the banner and other party accessories.

Jennifer Delle Fave said...

He is sooooo adorable!! What a cute theme for a birthday too. You are very lucky to have such an amazing photographer there to share all these special moments with! Happy Birthday East!! It is a wonderful day, that is for sure. :)

Amanda said...

Happy birthday little Easton! He is too freaking cute! I can't believe it's been a year either! I'm glad that you got to celebrate with him though :)

Kae said...

Happy Birthday Easton! Such great pictures, Whit is soooo talented!
I love the banner! Way to go friend!
loves xxoo

Megan said...

How cute is he!! Also love the birthday party!!!

Caroline said...

Can't believe he's 1! Love your dress.

Whit said...

You always get me crying. What an awesome post. East, and the rest of us (Ty included) are so SO SOOO lucky to have you guys in our lives. Beautiful post. I know East will love seeing that in a few years. xox
I can't believe you still have that text. [{}]

Seriously said...

OMG...that bum shot is THE BEST!!!! What a moment captured. So freaking cute!!!

Janna Renee said...

Looks like a GREAT party and your banners are so cute! You looked stunning as always ;) Happy Birthday Smasher!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Happy belated first birthday to Easton!! He is such a cutie!! Great job on the decorations- you are so talented!

Looks like a great birthday party!