Canola Field Love..

/
14 Comments
As cheesy as it sounds, I have always wanted to run through a field of wild flowers. I have yet to find my field but Friday night after our BBQ with Dustin and Whitney we headed out to the near by canola field and snapped some fun photos - and those fields are just stunning...
We were hoping to do a little family shoot with Mom, Dad and then 4 of us at the lake this weekend but Jeff and Jolie headed to NY on Saturday so we took a great group shot and another one of just Jeff and I for Mom and Dad to make up for it. BUT they have to wait until Friday to see them and since they read the blog so do you!
So next week I'll share those but here are the 'couple' shots we got!

A huge thank you to Whit for always taking such breath taking photos!
Check out her blog/site below:

I may not have run through the field but Whit and I had a dance party!
Reminds me of this... :)
Me and the greatest friend a girl could ever ask for.
She's a damn good photographer too. ;)
Seriously - models much! Wow.
 Whit told Jeff to pick Jolie up - typical!!
 I LOVE this photos of these two.
Now a couple of my deck builder and I.
Ahhhh...the photos certainly made my day yesterday Whit - thank you.
There is something about new photos of those I love that just make my heart burst with excitement. My gallery wall is pretty pumped too! 
Happy Tuesday everyone!

Related Posts

14 comments:

Jessica said...

Ahhh they're gorgeous photos!

Rissy said...

that field is gorgeous! as are all of the models : )

LOVE that color on you

http://rissyblogs.blogspot.com/2012/07/hair-tutorial-dilemma.html

Whit said...

haha.. that old dance party collage is hilarous!! I had no idea there were so many of those pics - Awesome!! I'm glad they made you smile yesterday, you deserve it. xox

Ps.We'll definitely have to work on Jeff and his romantic lifts ;)

Logan said...

Love them!

Erin said...

You guys are just too adorable!

I love Jolie's dress...please tell me it came from Target...lol

Rachel and John said...

I love the canola fields! Beautiful photos!

Caroline said...

Wow! Those are gorgeous pics! And that field is amazing!

Amber said...

ahhhh can we say GORGEOUS! I just love the pictures in the field with you and your husband.Your hair looks wonderful and I love that hot pink on you!

Leigh said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Whitney is so talented :)

Kae said...

ahhh! love these! soooo great :)
loves! xxoo

Ashley said...

Love all the photos as well!!!They are all soo fun! You are very lucky to have each other!!! I'm still wishing I was there!! I guess I just wish we had more time!! One day we will!!

Mom said...

Love all the photos and the colors but I am missing Jeff's infectous smile!!

Nikki said...

These pics are STUNNING! I am so jealous that you have a photog friend! I need one! LOL! Beautiful!

Janna Renee said...

Aaaaaaagh! These are amazing, and I would kill to play in that field! I can't wait to have my hubby home so that we can do more of these shoots. If only we had a talent like Whitney to do our photos ;)