Calgary & Area Blogger Meet Up!

/
9 Comments
Anyone else doing the Friday happy dance with me? Come on! I had to go into the office this morning but I can't complain can I? Nope.

We had a great time at the blogger meet up last night that Leigh hosted. We had 9 awesome ladies, 2 sweet little girls and 2 boys in bellies. :)
 Top L to R: Becky (& baby boy in belly) from The Bex Factor, Heather (& Zoey) from My Life, Jenny from Minivan Stiletto, Nicole (& Audrey) from Haute Runner, Rachel (& William in belly) from Rachel and John
Bottom L to R: Leslie from For the Love of Shoes, Lindsey from a running tale, Me from here, Leigh from All You Need Is Love.

It was nice to actually meet the ladies behind the blogs and find 2 new blogs to read!
We had a potluck and apparently everyone is a good cook too! We sure had a spread!
Thanks again for hosting Leigh and to Lindsey and Becki who drove up from Red Deer!
Hopefully we can do it again and Lacey and Desi can also make it next time.

(Thank you Mr. D for your work on the deck last night!)

This weekend I am excited for:
- Coffee date with my MIL Debbie this afternoon.
- BBQ at Dustin and Whitney's tonight with Jeff & Jolie. Jeff needs to meet Easton and they all need to meet the wonderful Jolie!
(PS. Thank you for my movie date yesterday Jols. Oh Magic Mike...)
- I have a date tomorrow with Easton while Dustin takes my spot as deck builder assistant.
- More deck building.
- Lazy night with Justin and Cruz.
- {Hopefully} laying lots deck boards...ca we finish it this weekend?? ;)
- Wing night at the watering hole! Mr. D and Leigh - you in?

Happy weekend everyone!

Related Posts

9 comments:

Logan said...

Yep doing the happy dance!! With. My spots!! Guess what 10 sleeps and we will be there to see you guys for a week!!!! Yippeeeeeeeeeee,

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

It was great to finally meet you! I will have to come to Calgary more, it is more exciting than Red Deer. Enjoy your weekend!

Ashley said...

Soo glad the meet up went well!! Jealous that you were all able to meet each other!

I hope that deck gets finished too! You guys have got to be close!!

Have a great weekend!!

Katie said...

how fun that you got to meet some blogging friends!! sounds like a good weekend ahead!

this hive. said...

hey there! newest follower to your blog! i love it & you are too cute :) cant wait to read more from ya!

ive been wanting to go to a blogger meetup! lately it seems that EVERYONE is going to one, and they don't have many in my area :( maybe i should start one!? ;)

would love if you followed me back!
xox
ellen
thishive.blogspot.com

Janna Renee said...

I'm so jealous! That looks like such a fun group, and y'all probably had all the best pinterest recipes on there ;)

Ashley said...

i love your life....you seriously always have so much going on....and it's always fun stuff! hope all your weekend plans were fun! a blogger meetup is something i still want to do!

Jessica said...

Looks like you ladies had a great time!

Becky @ TheBexFactor.com said...

Was so nice meeting you! Look forward to reading your blog!