weeeeeeee!!!!

/
14 Comments
Amen.

This weekend we don't have too much planned other than getting a good start on the deck (if weather permits - please please please!!). Justin and Blake both have today off and are working on it right now so I am so thankful for that. This first part is kind of too hard for me to help with so hopefully they can the tough stuff done and then I can put my muscles to use this weekend!


Tomorrow this little "smasher" as Uncle Justin has nick-named him is coming to hang with us while his Mom and Dad go on a much deserved date.
This is his new "strike a pose". Seriously Easton could you be any cuter! 
I'm so excited to hang out with him.

Then Sunday FOR SURE this little girl comes home!!! Whoo hoo!
I can't wait to see her. We miss her so much. I know she'll be zonked after a weekend at the lake!


Have a great weekend everyone.

Related Posts

14 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay for Cruz coming home from her vacay! How dare she travel without you! lol

Im excited about this deck! Did you decide on a layout? You had some awesome Pins for it!

Happy weekend!! We will getting things packed and ready!!! ;)

Tennille said...

Easton is the cutest thing ever. What a picture!

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

gosh I love pigs.
and dogs getting to go to the lake.
and babies.
gosh, do you see why I read your blog every freaking day?!

Katie said...

he is too cute!! have fun babysitting!! have a great weekend alison!

Leslie said...

Have a great weekend! I am so hoping the rain stays away too! We need to get some stuff in the yard done.

Leigh said...

I heard it was supposed to rain on Saturday and Sunday, but hopefully it stays away for you guys! Have a great weekend :)

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness could he be any cuter? no but seriously! And I'm so happy Cruz comes home for you guys so soon :) Happy weekend!

Kristin said...

I miss Cruz for you!!

Mom and Dad said...

Ah...that would be 2 weeks at the lake... Not a weekend!!! Hope the deck start was successful. Can't wait to see Easton out here and just let him "relax" Too funny.

Kae said...

HAPPY WEEKEND LOVE DOVE!!!
xxoo loves!

Janna Bogert said...

Oh man I bet you missed your pup! I always do! Have a great weekend!

love jenny xoxo said...

What a lucky dog and such a cute baby! Hope you are having a great weekend!

XOXO

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Hope you managed to get some of the deck done this weekend! Stupid rain ruining all plans! Easton is a cutie!! Love that pose!

Rach @ This Italian Family said...

Easton is so cute! He looks like a model baby!