Tuesday Tid bits

/
16 Comments
Happy Tuesday! It's a beautiful day. I'm wearing this new dress (which I LOVE) 
and it was our staff appreciation lunch today! whoo hoo. {You bet I will be doing an extra hard workout tonight after all that delicious food. You should have seen the spread!}
***
I am super duper excited because last night Ashley finalized her trip to come here FOR SURE.
Ashley and her hubby and 2 sweet pups are coming to visit at the beginning of July and staying oh so close in Airdrie!! yay!
I'm very excited to actually meet her in person! Cruz is equally excited to play with Lily and Grace.
***
I am sending my brother lots of good luck and last minute studying wishes before the writes his big test tomorrow! Good luck bud.
***
And I think that's all I have got today...so I will leave you with this:
And this...
PS. Today is Day 12 of June Abs Challenge - anyone still with me?
I know Mom and Dad are. And they LOVE it. ha

Related Posts

16 comments:

Jessica said...

LOVE that dress!

Leah said...

I LOVE that dress! I wanted it in black but they didn't have my size!

Katie said...

you should probably do an outfit post with that dress. : )

Amanda said...

YAY for another blate! I'm definitely excited for you! And I really like that second quote, but that's a tough one to live by in my world.

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

Ha! I literally just commented on Ashley's blog 30 seconds ago. Cruz is one lucky dog. I wish Sherm could play with Lily and Grace! (and Cruz of course). so many dogs!

Murdock's mama said...

Ubber jealous Ashley gets to come see you...I want to come too!!! :(

Joeylee said...

loving that dress, I think I'm going to need to go get it!

Murdock's mama said...

PS...good news! I calculated the time it would take to come see you...JUST 23 hours [each way!] :)

Ashley said...

YAY!!!! Soo excited!!! Lily and Grace can't wait!!! I can't wait!!! Count down is coming soon!!!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I always love your quotes! These are especially great. I am such a type A person and have to plan everything, and am learning now that life does not work that way.

Jennifer Delle Fave said...

I love that pink dress! Too funny, I wore my black one today! Hope you love it!! Awesome quotes girl. Keep that chin up!! :) xo

Lindsey said...

I want that dress!!!!!

Leigh said...

That's fun that Ashley is coming out this way! Just finished my ab challenge for tonight :)

Jennifer said...

Love that dress!! Where from?

Love your quotes and how fun about the "blate"!

Mom said...

That is so cool that you are going to be able to meet Ashley.

You would think the Ab challenge would get easier...well it might be a little easier. Dad is bummed he will not be able to complete it.

Whit said...

Love the dress and super cute pups - Lily and Grace!! :) Yayy Cruzie more friends ;)