Tuesday Tid Bits

/
18 Comments
It's a rainy day in Calgary so I am not all the inspired for a post today. So it will be a couple random tid bits but important none the less.


~ That Jeff got a job! Whoo hoo. Nice work Brother! All your meetings and networking payed off!! Super excited for you to write your exam and be certified. :) I even know what a land man does now. :) Thank you Justin.

~ Jolie will be here in 1 month. One. Month. Insert happy dance.

~ This girl is the sweetest. I'm pretty much obsessed with taking photos of her with my iphone. She is ok with it.

~ This weekend for our less than 24 hour camping trip I forgot: pillows, my contact case and solution, my tooth brush and my book. duh. Not sure where my brain was at on Friday but [luckily] it was a short trip!

~ Whitney came to the school yesterday to take some photos of our students to make thank you cards for those doing renos on our new building. This was our inspiration:

Easton and I got to hang out while Whit worked her magic. He is getting to be such a big boy! So cute - he gives air kisses and puts his hands behind his head like he is relaxing like his Dad. SO adorable.
Can't wait to see how the photos turned out. Thanks again Whitney.


~ What is a girl to do when your Aunt offers to go to Target for you while she is in the states?
Bad things. Well only 2. And they are lovely.
This along with what Jolie is bringing me - I will be set for a while. I promise Justin.


Happy Tuesday. 


Related Posts

18 comments:

Ashley said...

Love those clothes and all the pics of Cruz!!

Yay for Jeff!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!

Joeylee said...

love that cardigan and dress from Target, so cute! Congrats on the new job for your brother.

Leigh said...

Woo hoo for your brother getting a job! What will he be doing? Love the thank you card idea for your kids...can't wait to see how it turned out.

Jamie said...

That dress is ADORABLE!

Katie said...

that picture of all the kids is adorable!! and I want that pink maxi dress!!

Ashley Marie said...

I LOVE that last dress!

Those thank you cards are going to be amazing =)

Congratulations to your brother getting a job - that's such great news!

Hah - i know the feeling with forgetting things. Yesterday I went to the store and paid for my items, took my receipt, walked out without my purchase! I didn't even realize until 20 minutes later! Hello blonde moment! =)

Janell Happ said...

Your dog is beautiful! And so is that lovely lovely dress from target!

Kae said...

Oh cruz girl so adorable!
Congrats to your bro!
Love love target! My mom and I have been looking at their housing stuff...def going to be buying a ton for my move!
loves! xxoo

Kristin said...

hey girl! I will always help you with any packages from target! just let me know!

Whit said...

I love that cardigan!! Yayyy Jeff!! Landman it is!! And you are welcome, I love an excuse to visit my marketing exec ;) lol xox

Nikki said...

I love that maxi! I am all about maxis this year! I seriously have gotten like 3 of them in the past week alone!

Jessica said...

The student thank you card is so cute!!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Oh my goodness... that student thank you card is absolutely adorable! And so is your sweet pup.

Amanda said...

Wait, you don't have Target?! Seriously?! Wow. Can you at least order from Target online? My mind is blown right now. Can you tell? lol. I can't wait to see how those thank you cards turn out!

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

yuck for yucky weather, but cute clothes will always help a dreary day. oh and Cruz. he'll help too.

Erin said...

I have that dress...and absolutely love it!

Leslie said...

My husband was landman (he does more environmental work now) but everyone used ask what he actually did too. I am not sure I ever really fully understood! Ha ha. Other than there was a LOT of social events.

Michelle said...

My hubby was a land man for 2 years! He liked it but wanted to get back into coaching. Congrats to your bro! It's a great job/industry... especially down here in TX :)

Love the Target dress!