Thankful Friday

/
18 Comments
Happy Friday!
This pretty much sums up how I am feeling today.
Mom and Dad (& Ripken & Cruz) were in a scary car accident on the highway on Wednesday but they are all ok (other than Dad's truck) so I have just been feeling VERY thankful for that.
 
And this is pretty great too.

And here are some more of the great shots Whitney took of my girl Lily. 
I love every single one! (And her Mom is just thrilled with them!)
She has grown into such a pretty girl.

Now do me a favor and hop on over to Whitney Cowan Photography on facebook and 'like' it for me kay?! 
I know you wish there was a love button, me too, but like will have to do for now.

I'm excited to be at the lake this weekend, it's supposed to rain all weekend but you know what they say, a raining day at the lake is better than a sunny day in the city. So we're going with it. And my brother is making us all a fancy dinner Saturday night. What a guy.
So - have a good one everyone or at least make the best of it!
PS. Good luck on your half Leigh.

Related Posts

18 comments:

Ashley said...

Yikes, that is sooo scary!!! I am soo glad everyone is okay!!! Luckily trucks are replacable!!

Love all the pics of Lily!!

I hope you all have a relaxing weekend and take it easy!!

Gabriella said...

OH NO!! So glad to hear everyone is ok! Super scary.
Lily is such a little model. I love all those pictures. I really think Whitney needs to come to California for a Marco, Gabriella, Homie photo shoot! ;)
Have a great time at the lake!

★ JASMINE ★ said...

Love the post miss!
Just wanted to say hi! And have fun at the lake!!

Have a happy weekend!
<333

Xxxx

Jenny Hill said...

Super scary about the accident - good to hear they are all okay!!
Have a good weekend at the lake.

Logan said...

Trucks are replaceable!! Big hugs to everyone!!! Enjoy the lake!! I want Whitney to take photos of my kids, maybe this summer when I come!! Lily is so cute in all the pictures! Love the rubber boots!

Debby said...

I am sorry to hear about your parents and the dogs but glad that they are alright. Lily has sure grown in the time that we have know you. Tell everyone Hi and have a great time at the lake.

Leigh said...

Woo hoo the blog is back up and running! Glad to hear that you parent's were okay even if the truck wasn't. Those can easily be replaced. Whitney did an AMAZING job on Lily's pictures :)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

oh my goodness- so glad to hear your parents and the dogs are ok! Super scary!!!! Enjoy the lake- hope the sun is out for you since it probably won't be here :( There was a wicked rain and hail storm today.

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

And adorable pictures of Lily!! Great model and Whit is a fantastic photographer!

Jessica said...

such great pictures!

Seriously said...

Wow! Lily has sure grown!!! Of course, just judging by photos you've posted! ;) She is such a cutie, those are great photos. I can see why her mom is in love with them too!!!

Amber said...

I am so glad your parents are ok! Lily is a beautiful girl!

Katie @ Lady Million said...

She is a gorgeousss girl. And I'm loving your cute blog. Totes caught my eye :) Would you like to follow each other doll? Let me know!

Katie
Lady Million

Janna Bogert said...

She really is getting sooo big! It's scary how fast they grow up. I want to like the Facebook page, but I'm on a USO computer and can't get everything to load! I'll have to try to do it tomorrow. I'm sooo glad to hear no one got hurt in the accident! Such a blessing.

Amanda said...

Ahh sorry to hear that they were in a car accident! Hopefully everyone isn't too traumatized, glad they're all okay! And I can't wait to hear about the weekend at the lake!

Kae said...

Sooooo thankful that your family is okay!!!!
xxoo

Jessica Lyness said...

Hi doll! Can I just say, I love your blog, Love. It. Great inspiration! What do you say we follow one another?

Beauty Asylum

Whit said...

So glad your parents are ok. What a relief. I LOOOOVE that poster!! SOOO true!! And those pics of Lil.. so glad her mom and her like them ;) Glad it was a great weekend at the lake!! xox