Summer Fever!

/
20 Comments
Last night Justin had dinner with a buddy and then they came back to our place to play vids. So I had the night to myself. So after I worked out and had an easy dinner I decided to iron some outfits (I iron my outfits every morning).
Then I quickly realized that I only needed 6 more dressy outfits! 6!
Then it will be packing clothes and then: 
SUMMER!!!

And I am so ready. We have lots to look forward to...let's take a peek!

1. Crystal, Troy, Emerson & Debbie are coming out to the lake for Canada Day long weekend!
(this was last year!)
2. Ashley & her family arrive for a short but exciting visit!!

3. Jolie arrives!! To stay! No more tear filled good byes in August!
Perhaps a little re-creation of this day will have to happen...

4. Easton's First Birthday Party!
This was our first photo together. 

5. Gran arrives and we are spending the weekend at the lake with her!
Can't wait!

6. Calgary & Area Blogger Meet Up at Leigh's July 18th!

8. Logan and the kids come for a visit!

9. Dust, Whit, East, Blake and Karen (& Pups) come to the lake!!
10 . Regatta Weekend with the fam!
11. Road Trip to Whistler with Leigh & Mr.D!
SO excited. 
12. Then we are spending a week at the lake! Throw in a wedding, seeing Jersey Boys with Mom, Nana, Mrs. T & Linds, Camping with the Dicks, etc, etc. Perfection.

I am so excited for summer.
BRING.IT.

Related Posts

20 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

You have some awesome stuff coming up...so excited for you. Can't wait to follow along! :)

Nikki said...

Sounds like a action packed fun summer!

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

Easton is adorable (so is the name) ... and I am coming to your blogger meet up party since we don't have one of those around our parts. Wouldn't that be awesome if I just showed up? Hello all, I'm Tiff from KS and we don't have blogger meet ups so I'm crashing yours.

Amber said...

You are one busy little lady. Can't wait for all the updates.

Tennille said...

I have that exact same starry bathing suit :)

Holly said...

I love Easton's name. And how cute is Jolie? Glad is she finally able to stay. Your summer looks so fun. I wish I could jump ship and go to Canada!

Leigh said...

You are going to have a fabulous summer! Especially the road trip part ;) Now we just need the sun to stay around more often!

Jennifer Delle Fave said...

I still can't get over Jolie!! Seriously. I love the cowboy boot looks!! What a fabulous summer. Great photos....that one of your hubby is awesome! {with red umbrella in back} Do you have that in a frame on your desk?! We have nothing 'planned'...we will just see where the wind takes us!!

Kae said...

WOW! Can I come finish the rest of my summer with you? haha! I love love the lake! My favorite place in the world!
Sounds like a great time!
xxoo loves!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Looks like a awesome summer ahead! I already booked off the afternoon to come to Calgary for the blogger meet up :) Can't wait to meet you!

Rachel and John said...

woo! Sounds like a fun but busy summer. I'm seeing Jersey boys too! Vanessa and I go next Friday!

Ashley said...

holy cow!! you have one PACKED summer! Excited for you friend! Can't wait to read all about it!

Tami said...

Wow girl! You have so many fun things to look forward to! Enjoy your last 6 days of school!

Krysta said...

Oooh, I want to see Jersey Boys!

Amanda said...

Could you be any busier this summer? No, but seriously? This is the good kind of busy though! Lots of vacationing and lake time and sun and fun and friends! I'm excited for you! I can't wait to hear all about your fun activities!

Leslie said...

What an amazing sounding summer you have planned! I seriously love the summer and spending so much time outside. I can hardly wait for it to get warmer out and to do some camping

love jenny xoxo said...

I love the lake - looks like a fun summer ahead!

XOXO

Ashley said...

Holy goodness you are one busy lady this summer!! I cannot wait to get to Calgary!!

I also love all the pictures in this post!!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Sounds ike you have a pretty awesome summer lined up!!

Janna Bogert said...

I'm just gonna bring my wakeboard up there. Mmmkay?