Loves...

/
17 Comments
Well hey there Wednesday! Calgary has got this [not so] cool thing going on, it's called DAILY rain. It's not so fun. I'm looking forward to some hot weather PLEASE.
Well on to some loves...


I'm loving David Beckham's shoes.
Pink, with his kids names and Justin's favorite number. Amazing.
Love this. So true.
I'm loving these two swim suits...

I'm loving and living this quote.

I'm loving our Cruzie girl. Makes you realize how much a part of our lives she is when she isn't around. But thank you Mom and Dad for loving her like we do and for letting her 'vacation' with you.

I'm loving my family and friends. This is an every day, every hour, every minute kinda thing. Did you see our summer plans? FULL of family and friends. I am reminded every day, every email, text, blog comment, kiss, hug I get that I am a very very lucky lady.

Related Posts

17 comments:

Leigh said...

That first bathing suit is super cute! Too bad my boobs are too big for it (not that I have HUGE ones!)...I don't think it'd be that supportive. Never thought I'd say that, haha.

Ashley said...

Great post!!! Love those Summer Plans and your quote! I hope Cruz is having a blast, but they she comes home soon!

Katie said...

my favorite number is 23 also. love that quotes : ) when does cruz come home?

Nikki said...

Those bathing suits are adorable! Love them!!

Erin said...

I love that first swimsuit! Where can you find it?

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

love that picture of your little family. :) and so true about family and friends. I truly can not imagine my life without them.

Caroline said...

OMG where are those swimsuits from?

Whit said...

I love that personal style quote!! Absolutely true - do hoodies fit into that category, lol!! AND where can I get that floral one piece bathingsuit? I loove it!! Life would be a pretty lonely place without our friends/family!! xox

Amanda said...

We took Louie for a walk in my parents' neighborhood last night with his cousin (my sister's puppy) and he didn't want to leave... I guess he enjoyed his sleepover on Saturday night.

D said...

ah!! I found your blog again - yay! I took a year long break and now i'm BACK - at a different address.

www.daniiellerenee.blogspot.

can't wait to get caught up on things ;)

Kae said...

love that he has his kids names on his shoes!
Love the swimsuits!
Loves to you! :)
glad to have a friend like you!
xxoo

lexi said...

those shoes are really cool and i like the inspirational quote. also, i'm having a $50 gift card giveaway!

Rach @ This Italian Family said...

Oooh those bathing suits are gorgeous!

Tami said...

Loved this post! You are such a sweet and down-to-earth person so I am sure that your family and friends feel blessed to be part of your life! Hope the rain goes away soon!

Momma Drees said...

I am loving that black 2 piece swimsuit as well.. however I don't think my bussom would...

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Swimsuit-- crap I have to fit into one of those in a couple weeks!!

Janna Bogert said...

I love those suits!! Especially the back on the one...