Loves...

/
16 Comments

Happy Wednesday!

I'm loving our new bedroom fan. Justin tackled installing it last night (we bought it at the Rona closing out sale!) and let's just say our sleep was heavenly. I sweat in disgusting amounts at night and this I think will be so helpful. Thanks Just (and my strong muscles).

I'm loving that you guys love my dress from yesterday as much as me. It's from Target. I first saw Jenn wearing it in a different color and needed to know how to get my hands on it. {I also have the black and cream one coming when Jolie gets here! 23 days!} LOVE. Super comfy.
Katie from ...for Lauren and Lauren is a pro at taking outfit photos and said I should do an outfit post. Whit has been saying this to me for a while now too. So I tried.
Epic fail.
Here are some out takes for your viewing pleasure. 
{Yes I was trying to use the timer app on my iphone and it kept going off too soon. And yes I was trying to do Katie's pose. And yes I was standing on a stool in the living room because I couldn't get my whole body in it. And I look ridiculous. You are welcome.}
 And the best of the worst...yes I turned to mirror photos. 
Dress & Sandals: Target. Necklace: Julie the fish (etsy) + charm from Whitney. Bracelet: Florence from my brother. Earrings: Mexico.
 You get the idea I guess.. Here's today. 
And proof that I need a tripod. Or Whitney to live with me. Or to not take outfit photos.
Skirt: Joe. Top: Smart Set. Boots: urbanog.com Belt & Earrings: Target. Necklace: Marks. Bracelet: Florence from my brother.

I'm loving that one of our Senior class students asked me if I was "one of those annoying girls who only wears the same thing once!" ha ha. They seriously have no filter. 

I'm loving this quote. 
We have a weekend full of friend time so I am really looking forward to this.
Well I hope you all have a spectacular day!!

PS. Good luck today brother. Love you.
PPS. Hope you are feeling ok today Dad. Love you 2.

Related Posts

16 comments:

Ashley said...

I love your attempt of self pictures! They are hard to do!!

I pretty much cant wait to see your house!! I am loving what I am seeing in all the pictures!!

Nikki said...

Omg so funny u did a outfit post I totally took pictures of my outfit yesterday to display why I am NOT a fashion blogger.

Joeylee said...

OMG I definetly need to go get that dress. It looks amazing on you. I love it. I love that it goes all the way to the floor too. How tall are you?

Leslie said...

I love your out takes! I fight with the timer on the camera all the time. I end up spending way too much time trying to take a picture.
The dress looks fantastic!

Rebekah said...

You are too cute! I love your outfits. Yay for a new fan! I don't think I would survive the summers without one!

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

love the dress ... but I love you trying to figure out the timer app even more!

Kae said...

I am loving the pictures of yourself!
You look great, and they made me giggle
because that stuff happens to me all the time!

I hope this weekend goes great!
xxoo

Ashley at flats to flip flops said...

How super duper cute are you? I think you should definitely keep posting outfit pics! Thanks for stopping by my blog..now following you!
Ashley:)

Britt said...

Isn't it amazing how awesome a fan can be?! Love the pink dress. Way to go Target!

Pamela said...

Love that last outfit! So cute!

Leigh said...

Your dress and skirt are super cute! Love the outtakes too...you make me laugh :)

Kristin said...

love the dress!

Janna Bogert said...

That dress is super cute!! I must admit I am one of those annoying girls, as I very rarely wear the same outfit twice. Haha. PS. there's a little link on my blog for you tomorrow :)

Whit said...

Go Jeff Go! I hope the test went well. I love the out takes.. laughed my butt off!! I would love to move in and take pics of you!! hee hee.. not sure if D or J would go for that ;) I LOOOOVE the boots outfit.. like LOVE it!! Gorgeous!! I'm loving these quotes - yesterday and today!!

Shalyn said...

You look gorgeous! Love both outfits!

Katie said...

how in the world did I miss this!!! I would've commented right away!!!!!! first of all you look amazing in that dress and I love it! now an iphone time may not be the best bet. : ) maybe you can get your husband to do it even though it is embarrassing. ; / If I lived close to you I'd come over and take your picture!