Highs & Lows

/
20 Comments
Our weekend was filled with highs and a couple lows...
Highs
~ Justin and Blake getting started on the deck on Friday. 
(before)
 Our super tough helper!!
After...
~ Justin making a rainy Starbucks run Saturday morning.
~ This little guy spending the day with us.
Lots of walking with Uncle J! He was measured and put on our wall ruler too!
Auntie giving kisses, East just wanting my phone!
A walk in the rain!
~ Dustin and Whitney coming in for a visit with Peter Drive-In milkshakes!! Yummers. Thank for you for those and for letting us spend the day with your little man. He is such a ham and we love our time with him!
~ Popcorn for dinner - after above milk shake we were too full for anything until much later in the evening. ;)
~ A phone date with my blog friend/soon to be in real life friend Ashley who is coming to visit very soon!! It was so fun to actually talk to her and now I can hardly wait to meet her and her family.

~ Our home made wines looking pretty!!
We had a bottle of the summer wine last night and it is so yummy - Pomegranate Wildberry Zinfandel. And even better when Justin added fresh raspberries!
~ A 3 movie kinda weekend. Thoroughly enjoyed 3 quiet nights in with Justin.
~ CRUZ COMING HOME!!!
We were so happy to see her!
My girl and my hat Mom made me!!
She was so sleepy from 2 weeks at the lake...
Lows
 ~ Not having Cruz to spend the weekend with. We were going through withdrawal - ha ha. It was the longest amount of time we had been away from her!
~ The rain. Too much rain. Enough already - please!
~ Royal Oak Nissan. 
We finally got a new tire on the Xterra which has been on back order since we got it AND after Justin questioning them as to whether or not they actually did the undercoat on the vehicle like we paid extra $$ for...we learned they didn't!! Guess who wasn't happy!! Not good.

Related Posts

20 comments:

Jessica said...

Aww yay you get to meet Ashley! So fun!

Murdock's mama said...

Yay...Cruz is home! I know what puppy withdrawls are all about! :)

Nikki said...

YAY Cruz is home! I would be lost with out my girls for two weeks!

Gabriella said...

So happy Cruz is back with you guys! Easton is so cute! Love those cheeks!

Leigh said...

Easton is so cute! Glad that Cruz finally came home :) What.....why would they lie to you about doing the undercoating if they hadn't? I would demand my money back.

Ashley said...

Yay Cruz is home!!! Boo to the rain!!! That deck will be up in no time lol!

1 week and I leave!!!!eeeeek!!!

Rach @ This Italian Family said...

Glad you have Cruz home! And sorry about all the rain. I am so not a fan of the rain!

Caroline said...

That summer wine sounds amazing! Looks like a great weekend. I can't wait to see pics of the deck!!

Amy Nadeau said...

I have not been happy with Royal Oak Nissan lately either! :( They don't seem too reliable.

Al said...

Thinking of you gorgeous! And I know EXACTLY how you feel about missing Cruz - the longest months of my life were the ones spent without my three loves in Turkey.
xoxo!!

Al said...

PS - trust that final quote. I know it's hard, LORD DO I KNOW, but trust it, babe. xoxo

Holly said...

The hat your mom made you is adorable. And I'm glad you got to have lazy weekend of babies, movies, and Starbuck's. :)

However, I hate car dealerships. Never puts me in a good mood. I'm sorry you were lied to. Hopefully they will make it right.


Happy Monday!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Glad it was a mostly good weekend :) The new patio is going to be awesome!!

Laura Darling said...

What a cute little guy you got to spend the day with!

Jen said...

I can't wait to see the after pictures I want t build a deck bad! Right now we have a cement slab and I hate it. That sucks about the Xterra! Dealerships are a bunch of liars I have heard so many horror stories! I wish you could send that rain our way. WE are being threatened by a wildfire right now. :( SOunds like a pretty good weekend!

Whit said...

Awe I love those pics with East. He had so much fun with you guys!! Thank you again for taking such great care of him. We were stuffed from those milk shakes too!! haha.. So glad Cruz is home. She looked pooped!! xox

Kae said...

Aw! SO glad you got time with Easton! the pics are adorable, and so glad Cruz girl is home! Oh homemade wine! I want some! hehe! So sorry about the lows..booooooo :( Happy day fraannn loveees xxoo

Janna Renee said...

At least you had a lot more highs than lows! Plus you can feel free to send the rain down here...I want your hat, by the way ;)

Kristin said...

yay shes home!! im having a hard time thinking about being away from frap during the honeymoon!

Tami said...

Yay for Cruz coming home!! I know you missed that girl! I'd be furious at the Nissan place. I hate when companies do dishonest things or don't follow through with what they say they are going to do.