Friday letters.

/
11 Comments

Dear Friday. I am so glad you are here. It's been a long week.
Dear Justin. Thank you for being so understanding with me, I know I am not always easy to live with.
(love this song)
And thank you for replacing the roters and brake pads on the car and for dropping the roter on my ankle. ;) That was really fun. PS. I told you I was a good helper. ;)
Dear readers. Thank you for your super great comments and emails about yesterdays post. I am so glad everyone appreciated the reminder of how lucky we all really are.
Dear Lily. Cruz & I had a fun sleepover with you on Wednesday night while Justin went riding. I wish I would have caught of a photo of both you and Cruz laying in her pool. 
You two are too cute. 
(she is letting her freshly painted nail dry in this photo!)
I am so excited for your photo shoot with Whitney Cowan Photography this weekend. :) 
You are a star!
Dear WCP - You are blowing me away with all you recent shoots. 
As your manager I am very impressed. ;) Some of my favs.


Dear weekend. I am so ready for you. Camping here we come. I am so ready to get the heck out of here and relax. One of my favorite things about camping is cuddling in for the night with Justin and Cruz in the tent.
 Leigh and I are gonna rock our flannel PJs. ;) And yes I bought of box of wine. I'm classy like that.
Happy weekend everyone!

Related Posts

11 comments:

Meghan said...

I love that song too! & that picture of your hubby & Cruz? Adorable!

Mom and Dad said...

Hope you,Justin,Leigh, Mr.D, Cruzie and Harley have a super fun time. There will be "2 exhausted pups" by the end of the weekend?
XOXO

Sarah said...

Hey, don't hate on the boxed wine!! There are some good brands out there :) I hope you and the man have a fabulous weekend!! :)

Ashley said...

Hahaha I hope you have a great weekend!~ Can't wait to see Lily's pics! Whit is doing an excellent job!! Let me guess you werent wearing shoes when Justin dropped it on your foot? because I know I wouldnt have been! And that would have created a whole new arguement! Haha!

Amber said...

Have fun camping with your boxed wine:) Love it

ms.composure said...

stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed this post!! New Follower via email :-)

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Katie said...

those pictures are beautiful!!! have fun camping!!! i want to see pictures when you get back!!

Kae said...

Have a great weekend my love! Love whit's pictures! so great! xxoo

Danielle said...

Ooo so pretty!! Love that. Hope camping was fabulous! Loving your blog.

Amanda said...

You're right about those photos. They're amazing! And I'm sorry to hear that camping didn't end up going your way (I read already on Leigh's blog).

Whit said...

I missed this post friday - I had to comment. LOL. i'm sorry but J dropping the rotor on your ankle.. not funny at all ;) lol.
I love that pic of Lily drying her nails with Cruz. Those two are so cute together. A
You are THE BEST Manager and girl could ask for. :) Thank you!! lol. xox
Love these letters.