ABC's of Cruz

/
16 Comments
Good morning! Cruz here. Finally right! My Mom has been hogging the blog so this morning on our walk - right after I chased the deer and rolled in something wonderful - I told my Mom that I was taking over today!

So I decided to play this little ABC game so you guys can get to know me a little better. Here goes:

A is for age: 3
B is for breakfast today: 1.5 cups of Orijen. Pretty sure it's the same crap they fed me yesterday.
C is for currently craving: The lake. With my Mom and Dad this time. And I am excited because my cousin Emerson is coming out this weekend too!
D is for dinner tonight: Same thing as breakfast probably.
E is for favorite type of exercise: I love when Grandma and Grampa take me for a long run.
F is for an irrational fear: When the smoke alarm goes off. I hate that.
G is for gross food: Lettuce.
H is for hometown: Gadsby.
I is for something important: Family.
J is for current favorite jam: No jam. Peanut butter.
K is for kids: My Mom and Dad ruined my changes for offspring at the ripe age of 6 months. Sorry Harley and Titus. :(
L is for current location: At home in Calgary. Probably on the couch - don't tell Dad.
M is for the most recent way you spent money: I go through toys like nobody's business.
N is for something you need: My Mom to be on holidays with me.
O is for occupation: Professional shedder.
P is for pet peeve: When I don't get to go for my walk right away!! Sometimes on weekends Dad and I have to wait for Mom to wake up!
Q is for a quote: Ruff.
R is for random fact about you: I have a tattoo. And part of it is WHL - I think this means I was supposed to be apart of some hockey league.
S is for favorite healthy snack: Dried sweet potatoes. I do a crazy dance when I get these.
T is for favorite treat: Kong filled with peanut butter.
U is for something that makes you unique: I can tell when my Dad is about to tickle my Mom. I stand guard!!


V is for favorite vegetable: Carrots. Sometimes. I am a little picky like my Dad.

W is for today’s workout: Mom said she will take me for a run when she is done work to both my ponds.
X is for X-rays you’ve had: What are those?
Y is for yesterday’s highlight: My Mom and Dad celebrated something...about 3 years. They had a great dinner at home that they cooked together. I liked this because they stayed home to be with me!
Bacon wrapped filet mignon, lobster tail, broccoli, steak fries for Dad, sweet potato fries for Mom.

And they enjoyed some wine from their Kelwona trip (that they didn't take me on).

Z is for your time zone: Mountain Standard. Dad says he is going to take a week off in July and we are going to go hiking in the Mountains like we did when I was a pup.



Well there you have it! I hope you guys have a great Thursday. My Mom will be back tomorrow! :)
xoxo
Cruzie.

Related Posts

16 comments:

Nikki said...

Cruz you are to cute!

Sarah said...

Aww so glad Cruz took over today :) I'm glad y'all had a great anniversary! xo

Leslie said...

So many great things in this post! Interesting about the dried sweet potatoes! I would have never thought of this as something dogs would like.
PS Love the wine choice!

Rachel and John said...

Oh Cruz! Rudy eats all his toys really fast too.

Gabriella said...

This is so stinking cute! Homie might have to get in on this post and share some things too! I love it!! Glad you guys had a nice dinner for your anniversary! :)

Leigh said...

Ah Cruz, you did an awesome job today! :) Harley is still sad that you guys can't make adorable babies, but then again it's not possible for him either. And he gives you a big puppy kiss!

Whit said...

hahah.. that made me laugh. SOOO stinkin' cute!!

Jessica said...

Aww haha I love this!!

Mom said...

Hillarious and oh so entertaining :)

Ashley said...

Hahaha Gracie and Lily need to do this!! Can't wait to meet Cruz and they can't either!

Jenny Lee said...

Hehe too cute. Hi Cruz!

Virginia said...

This is such a cute post Cruz! :)I think Elliot may need to do one like this!

Tami said...

Cruz I can't believe you are holding out on us... Do we not get to see pictures of your tattoo? Hehe. :)

Janna Renee said...

I'm in the Mountain Standard time zone too ;) I'd like to know more about this tattoo. Haha. Glad to learn more about the sweet Cruz!!

Katie said...

cute post!! glad you love your dog so much and that he is home!!

Al said...

Aww, Cruz! Miah and Ivan say RUFF! :)