5,4,3,2,1

/
16 Comments
I saw this on Janna's Blog Perception is Everything a while ago and decided it was a good Tuesday post. :)


5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 


5 words to describe myself...
(these were hard to come up with...I tried to get to Justin to help. He was no help.)
Sensitive
Organized
Passionate
Dedicated
Perfectionist

4 of my favorite foods...
These are my 2 "all time favorite (will never change)":
Ribs
Ice Cream/Frozen Yogurt
The next 2 are "lately favorites":
Fresh raspberries
Edamame

3 things I'm proud I've accomplished...
My degree.
I met and married Justin and right now we are probably as strong and close as we've ever been.
We bought our forever house and are making it our own.

2 of my favorite workouts...
(this was hard..to narrow it down to 2, these are my 2 favorites right now)
Runs with Cruz
Brooke Burke Strengthen and Condition (Upper, Lower & Abs)

1 things you can expect from this blog...
Photos of Cruz. ;)
That's why you all come back each day right!?
And just basically what we're up to, what's on my mind and what I am loving. 
Happy Tuesday!

Related Posts

16 comments:

Katie said...

cute post! LOVE frozen yogurt! and love that you can say your relationship is stronger than it has ever been. : )

Purple Daisies said...

I will make ribs when I come!!! Avah and Dal's favorite too!!!!

Ashley said...

Loved this!! Every part of it!!

Caroline said...

We are so much alike!

Kae said...

Aww! I always love getting to know more about you friend. :) I hope you are having a great Tuesday!
much love :)

Janna Bogert said...

Of course we come back for Cruz! I LOVE ribs. We are going out for dinner tomorrow night, and I already plan on getting the ribs. Haha. Thanks for the shout out, beautiful!

Leigh said...

Fun post! Brian told me last night that he is getting all you can eat ribs on Wednesday even if I don't come with him. That's how much he wants them

Amanda said...

I totally need to do this! I loved learning all of these things about you Alison! And yes, I always come back for the pictures of Cruz. No but seriously... ;)

Jenny Lee said...

Fun post!!!

Diana Marks said...

you are so sweet! and you have an amazon family!

If you like it, follow my new up and coming blog on Bloglovin' and I will follow you back with pleasure. Just let me know in the comments ;)

LA By Diana Live Magazine

Amber said...

Love this post. I always enjoy getting to know other bloggers even more. I'm completely with you on the frozen yogurt! That's some good stuff! Have a great day

Tami said...

Loved this! (and may have to copy it soon!) I've never tried that Brooke Burke workout but I'm adding it to my list. I've been slacking lately but need to get back in gear. Love the Cruz pictures! :)

Holly said...

Happy Tuesday to you! I love this list.. And your last picture. I hope you're week is getting better. :)

Laurie @ Rookiewife520.blogspot.com said...

LOVE this list! you are so adorable and I loved how you use the term "forever home" my husband and I just purchased our first home and our in the process of making it "ours" it's a work in progress but it's fun at the same time. Super excited to be a new follower! :D

Kathleen said...

You and your husband are SO cute together!

Rebekah said...

This is a fun post! Love that you post pictures of Cruz. :)