Pretend shopping anyone?

/
15 Comments
To celebrate May 1st and the end of my shopping freeze (yipppee!) let's play a little game shall we...
So let's pretend I was given, let's say $1,000 and was told I could NOT spend it on smart purchases like a deep freeze, new window coverings, the deck or simply put it in savings...
Pretending is fun!
This is what I would buy...

I LOVE these watches - how would I choose just 1?

I have heard amazing things about the Clarisonic Mia and we all know that my face and I are not getting along so I'd love to give it a try.

A cool globe for the mantle. I have been looking for ages...Home Sense help me out!

Well...who doesn't want a robot that cleans your floors!! 
Whitney has one and swears by it.
And as many times as I tell her - Cruz just does not clean the floors while I am at work...slacker.


I could do some damage in lululemon.
{Come to think of it, I still have a gift card from Christmas!}

Justin and I both have been lusting over these for a while now...so I'd get us each a pair.
So comfy. 


Or I'd find the DC Villians Justin wants that we have been searching for since seeing them in Vegas.
  Told you we should have bought them then...just sayin'! 
I don't think these are them, but close!
Throw in a couple cute outfits and presto.









See pretend shopping is fun!!
What would you buy?

Related Posts

15 comments:

Emily Meyers said...

Hey there!! I just added myself to your followers for support, and wanted to invite you to maybe follow me back and check out an awesome Modcloth giveaway I'm having!

Hope to see you there! Thanks so much!
Emily

http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/05/giveaway-time-again.html

Nikki said...

I have a weak spot for watches!

Sarah said...

I love Lulu Lemon!! Pretend shopping is fun.....but real shopping is more fun....especially when you're spending someone else's money haha!

Jes said...

i can't play this game. especially because i will just find a way to spend 1000 in real life. this is a fun, but really scary, game for me :)

Michelle said...

Oooo I love this game! The Lulu Lemon stuff looks SOOO cute! And I really love the shoes too- I'll have to search for those. And what? A Robot that cleans floors that never stay clean because of a little doggie around the house... tell me more! :)
Glad your freeze is over... celebrate by shopping!

Jennifer Delle Fave said...

Girl, I would love any one of those outfits or watches!! Joe and I joke around that the Roomba saved our marriage...when we both worked full time and well, he never touched a vacuum or broom...it was and still is a savior! I run that thing every day. I'd highly recommend one over all the other fun things, even the mia!!

Leigh said...

That would be awesome! Only if I could make myself not feel guilty about spending the $1000. I suck at spending large amounts of money on myself. I would take lots of stuff from lululemon, some great finds from F21 and then whatever else strikes my fancy!

It's A Love Story said...

I Love the watches!

~Elizabeth
XOXO
http://theelegantlifeofe.blogspot.com/

Amanda said...

HEllooooo lululemon! I love their yoga pants. Literally so comfortable, and they make my butt look good too ;)

Kae* said...

Whattt! You went pretend shopping without me??? haha! I love your choices! and those watches are awesome! :) xxoo

Ashley said...

i would go for the la mer and the clarisonic because i have both and they're awesome....apparently i need to do more pretend shopping and less real shopping! good luck on making it through the freeze! i just started one! :)

krink said...

The WATCHES!!! You know I am obsessed! WOW!
P.S. If you are looking for some of those shoes, I'm pretty sure they sell them at Justin and Carrie's work and they can probably get you a deal if you want. Might not be the same brand but they are the same style.
Xo

Katie said...

love those watches! and that grey and white maxi skirt is adorable!!

Janell said...

Pretend shopping! I think my husband wishes I did this more lol :) Those watches are great, especially the third one down. And I love those pretty colored clarisonic scrubbers but they come with such a heavy pricetag so I will just pretend shop for one untiil I come into some lotto money. Hope you are doing well!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I have been living in lulu wunder unders- leggings and capris! So comfy and forgiving!! I like those grey ones! Can I justify another pair?? Yes!! I love all the outfits that you posted- we just need the rain to stop and some warm weather to show up. I bought a cute summer dress at Old Navy the other day with chevrons and I can't wait to wear it!!