Loves...

/
20 Comments

Happy Wednesday Loves!

I'm loving that we had a wonderful birthday night with Cruz.
 Mom - throw my new toy pleeeeaase!
 I finished washing my face and saw this...It's not often Justin invites Cruz up on the bed! Birthday girl!
She soon switched to this position! Tired girl.
We went for a nice long run after work!


I'm loving surprise visits from my brother. He popped in on my quiet Friday afternoon at work with an iced coffee!

I'm loving this. ha ha Made me laugh. Amen right brother! :)
I'm loving that tomorrow I am starting a June Abs Challenge!
I saw it on Shannon's blog Life After I "Dew" with her before and afters and I do love me a challenge. It is moves from Ab RipperX (from P90X) minus a few.
I added the list of moves to this photo...and I made the reps 30 instead of 25.
So I will add this to the end of my workouts and do it on OFF days for the month of June.
Mom and Dad you in? :)

I'm loving that Justin and I are going to have another niece or nephew in time for Christmas!
Crystal and Troy are expecting again so we are very excited that Emerson will be a big sister. :) Very happy for you 3.


I'm loving this reminder. I know I have trouble letting go of what people have said in the past so it's important to mean what you say the first time or to not say it at all.

Related Posts

20 comments:

Whitney @ Everything Happens For a Reason said...

Cruz looks like she had a wonderful birthday!

I love the quote that you posted. So true!

Cami said...

Happy birthday Cruz!!! :) What a cutie.

I want to be fit & strong, too!! AMEN!!!

I love the June Abs CHallenge...totally need to do that!!

Happy Wednesday <3

Leigh said...

Is Cruz's toy from Dollarama? I bought Harley one and it was destroyed in 5 minutes. Haha. Oh well, can't complain for $2. I did the ab challenge moves last night...they are tough but good!

Ashley said...

Great quote as usual!! I might attempt the abs challenge as well! Except I'm not uping like Miss Fit... lol We will see how it goes! I may need to slow myself into it!

Kristen said...

Aw, Happy belated Birthday to your pup! They definitely deserved to get extra spoiled those days. :)

Jane said...

Aww happy birthday puppy! I'm so glad to see I'm not the only one who celebrates doggy b-days!

Leslie said...

Love the quote. I find it so hard to let go of things people said. That or I over-analyze it and stress myself out.

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Cruz! Good luck on your abs challenge, you can do it girl

Caroline said...

Looks like Cruz had a great birthday! She's so stinking cute!

Amanda said...

I struggle with letting go of what people say too. I really like that quote! And glad that you have so many things to love :) Have you tried the Nike Training Club app yet?

Lydia Criss Mays said...

Oh your sweet puppy is precious! Happy, happy birthday. Have you heard of doggybaby? It's a precious brand that given your love for your little one, I think you'd dig. I think you can just do a google search for them. Your post about feeling sorry for your parents made me laugh out loud. I plan on sharing with my mother tonight. LOVE it! Visiting from WILW.

Happy seeing beautiful!
http://seeabeautifulworld.blogspot.com/

Mom said...

I'm in for the Ab challenge. I bet Dad will do it too. Wonder if that "cool" brother will do it with his "cool" sister. Six pack here we come..hahaha

Gabriella said...

Happy Birthday, Cruz! Hope she had a really fun day!!

Ashley said...

hmmmm i'm getting serious about working out even harder.....might just have to add this ab challenge!

Leslie said...

I love that last quote, sometimes I speak before I think.. and I clearly need to remember that more often.
AND I love that picture of Cruz on her back sleeping! Too cute.

Kae said...

OH I love the ab challenge! Maybe I will start it tomorrow as well! I will email you about it!
Congrats on becoming an auntie again! Glad Cruz girl had a great birthday.
And love the quote...I have a hard time letting go too...
xxoo loves

Makin Memories Of Us said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Cruz. My hubby rarely lets our dog up on the bed.. but when it's just me at home, he gets a little more spoiled :)

Whit said...

haha.. I loved that Cruz's new toy had stuffing coming out already. Her and Ty need to chat and I think a sleep over on the bed THE BEST!!
Maybe I will join the MacPhee clan on the ol' ab work out!! hrmmm..;)
And that quote rocks..SO true, a good reminder, but I never have my foot in my mouth!! ;) xox

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Ohhh Ab challenge!! I so want to be in!! They need help!!

Janna Bogert said...

Happy Birthday Cruz!! Have fun with your ABS challenge....You can do it!!