:::Loves:::

/
16 Comments
Love, love love!
I'm loving that last night my brother surprised me and popped over for a visit.
I can't even tell you how great it was to see him after 8 months. 
We missed him so much and are so happy to have him home!!
Now we just need Jolie to arrive and we are set. :) Come on July!
57 sleeps...


I'm loving that tonight we have a retirement dinner for Pops and tomorrow we are having a big ol' family dinner at our place! I heart family time.


I'm loving that last night Whitney, her camera and I spent a couple hours running through fields and having a blast.
See...
I laughed out loud at this one! ha! I'm so not a model!!


Whitney has a serious talent and I am so glad she is starting to share it with the world. It was a change being behind the camera alone instead of with Justin and Cruz but Whit is a pro and made me feel comfortable right away. 
She snapped away while we chatted up a storm - it was the perfect night.
I feel incredibly lucky to have someone like her that I can call my best friend. She is the kind of friend that after a couple hours with her you feel "all filled up" with positivity, love and very thankful. Everyone needs a Whitney. :) Love her.


First off I have to show you how beautiful the photographer is...
Oh and how cute her son is! :)


And now a few teasers Whitney sent of yours truly. 
She did such an amazing job.










And one last one she took just for my Mom and Dad...


Now get your butts to her facebook page to see more and be sure to like Whitney Cowan Photography. Too bad there isn't a LOVE button. And don't you all wish you lived in
Alberta!!


I'm loving that I won a great giveaway on MJ's blog Teaching in Heels from compliment.
It was for 2 rings. One for me and one for a friend.
Whit chose this one:
Here is mine:
compliment is amazing. They have such beautiful items and they donate 5% of sales to a scholarship fund.

Here some of our other favorites - it took Whit and I a long time to choose!
So pretty and unique.

I'm loving that Bethany over at Basically Mrs Behavin' did the sweetest post on me today.
 I seriously can't say enough about the amazing women I have met through this blog. 
Thank you again B, you are one of a kind and one of these days our paths will cross.
Pop over and say hi to Bethany if you haven't already - she is all sorts of awesome.

That's it! :) 
Have a GREAT Wednesday all. 

Related Posts

16 comments:

Jessica said...

You are stunning girl!!

Pamela said...

Gorgeous pictures, of a gorgeous girl!

Whit said...

I always love your LOVES Wednesday posts!! YAYYY Jeff is HOME!!! The ring is BEAU-TIFUL!! I want to order more and more from them!! And thanks for the shout out.. we have too much fun together. xox

Ashley said...

Seriously love ALL the pictures!! And your new post and that your bro is home!! Soo many things to be grateful for and love!!

Rebekah said...

Those pictures are beautiful! Those rings are so pretty. This post is just full of happiness!

Leah said...

Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous!

Ashley Marie said...

oh, my. GOSH! Seriously - you're such a stunner! those photos are amazing!!!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Your photos are amazing!

Kae said...

You are sooo gorgeous!
loved those pics! Yes I wish I was closer to Whit...I would have a million pics of milli!
Love that your got to see your brother and those rings. Yes blogging is amazing and I am so glad I met you through it!
xxoo

ms.composure said...

stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed this post!! New Follower via email :-)

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Britt said...

What great photos and I love your outfit choices!!

Janna Bogert said...

GIRLFRIEND you SHOULD be a model! Holy cow- these could be in a magazine! Congrats on the giveaway and I love Bethany too!!

Tami said...

I already told you this in an email but I have to say it again. Girl- you are gorgeous and your friend is SO talented!! I wish I could learn a few things from her! Yay for your brother popping in and family time! There is nothing better!

Meg {henninglove} said...

what a great surprise from your brother!! And holy moly those photos of you are absolutely gorgeous

Murdock's mama said...

Yay for having your brother home! The photos of you are absolutely AMAZING! I'm folling Whitney on FB! :) Have an awesome weekend!

Nikki said...

These pictures are beautiful! You are so photogenic!