::Friday's Letters::

/
18 Comments
Well hello Friday's Letters with Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds!

Dear Justin: You are a dork. Only you would send me this.
But my Senior boys thought I was 'the coolest' for saying this to them this morning so thank you for making me cool like you.

Dear Friday: I'm all ready for you and the 2 days that follow you. You certainly are my favorite.

 Dear Heart: You are very heavy today for a work friend of Justin's. They lost their little girl yesterday after a fall at her day home. It just breaks my heart to even think about it. I can't even imagine what they are going through. 
Please send them strength, a prayer, anything - I know they need it. 

 Dear Justin [again] cause you are the best and I love you: Thank you for sending cute videos like this to me they brighten my day.
Please teach Cruz this.
   


Oh also..since last weekend I complained so much about not having a fro-yo or ice cream shop near us...let's go find one! We love adventures! How about a "on our bike - to find ice cream - a route that Cruz can some with - kind of adventure...?" You in?

 Dear Readers: Promise me you will go and give your loved ones an extra squeeze, hug, kiss, cuddle tonight. Pinky promise.
Now go enjoy your weekend.


Related Posts

18 comments:

Bethany Scruggs said...

LOVE the video! And I promise.. I will. :)

Ashley said...

Haha I just posted my conversation on Facebook with M and Star Wars... but be sure to pass on Happy Star Wars Day to Justin!! That is horrible to read about Justin's Coworker. I am pretty sure you forgot to post a recent picture of Cruz today too... I just wanted to see her happy go lucky face!!! Have a great weekend!

Leigh said...

Haha that dog is crazy talented! Harley doesn't have the patience or attention span to stay that still, haha. See you tonight!

Jennifer Delle Fave said...

aww so sorry to hear about the little girl :( I do agree with the ice cream. There's something magical about ice cream and bike riding! I may have to convince the hubs to take me out for some!

Logan said...

Oh my heart aches for the whole family! Sending big hug, prayers and thoughts! Yes I promise to give my kids extra hug, kisses and cuddles and tell them I love them!!!

I scream for ice cream!!!!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I saw a few people post "May the 4th be with you" lol!!!! I'm glad we can all have some inner dorkiness!

Rachel and John said...

That breaks my heart about the baby girl. Do you know what she fell off of?

Amber said...

I found out after my daughter was born (on May 4) that there was a star wars connection. I was not pleased. I hugged my loves extra tonight:) I will pray for strength for your friends, I can't begin to imagine the pain they feel.

Alyx said...

Haha, that video is amazing, I love it -you should totally train your dog to do that.
That's so, so sad about your friends' little girl - how heartbreaking!

Whit said...

Beautiful post AJ! You did work your positive spirit to lighten my heavy heart for the little girl that was lost yesterday. Have a fabulous wkend! Xox
Ps. That dog was awesome! Lol

Nikki said...

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry to hear about your friends loss! I will keep them in my prayers!

Kae said...

Hehe I love your little notes.
I am so sorry to hear about Justin's friend's little girl. Prayers are being sent from me!
xxoo

Megan said...

Oh wow, so sorry to hear about their loss. There have been three kids from around our area die lately and it is just heartbreaking. : ( It's such a reminder to not take life for granted!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Oh my gosh I heard about that little girl! How terrible! My heart is so sad- her poor family.

There used to be an ice cream shop at SVR but then it closed down! Probably wasn't busy enough. I agree- we need a shop close by.

Ashley said...

I dont live near any of my loved ones but planning a trip maybe next weekend and promise to give out extra hugs and squeezes!

so sorry to hear about justin's coworker's daughter. we had a similar situation at our office. such heavy and sad news.....


hope your weekend was beautiful lady! good luck on that fro-yo adventure. It will totally be worth it!

Suze said...

Hey lady email me! Please!

Fabrizia said...

I'm so sorry about their loss..that's so sad :(
Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
Win a $100 gift voucher on Urban Outfitters

Jessica said...

Oh wow. My heart goes out to Justin's work friend, I'll be praying for them.