Friday Letter

/
10 Comments
Dear School Fundraiser: You sure are a lot of work aren't you?! Please be worth it. I know you will be fun tonight but I sure will be happy when you are done. Candy bar here I come.
Dear Mother Nature: I hear you are going to be really nice to us on Sunday. Please do.
Dear Mom: I hope you have a GREAT Mother's Day at the lake. 
Thank you for being the best role model and Mom out there. 
Someday I hope to be as great a Mom as you.
You are fun, fit and fabulous. We are so very lucky and we love you.
Dear Debbie: Thank you for raising one heck of a guy. I know it wasn't always easy but thank you - you did a fabulous job. See you Sunday. We love you.
Dear ALL Moms out there: I hope you have an extra special day on Sunday. Even though you should be celebrated every day I hope you feel a little extra special on Sunday.
Dear ladies waiting for your turn to be a Mom: Hang in there. Your time will come. And when it does it will be SO worth the wait. 
Dear Hubby, Cruz, Family & Friends: You are my life. And you make it a great one. Thank you being you, for being the best there is and for lifting me up when I need a little boost. I am one very, very lucky lady. When I am not always sure about everything, this I know for sure.
Link up with Ashley!

Related Posts

10 comments:

Ashley said...

Great letters! Very encouraging and uplifting post!!! I hope you have a great weekend ;)

Kae said...

Happy Mommy's Day to you sweet mother and Justin's! You are an awesome daughter and friend! :) xxoo have a great weekend and I hope the fundraiser goes fabulous!

Lissa @ The Looking Glass said...

fundraisers are always so much work! hope it works out for you! i love the letter to ladies waiting to be a mom... you're a sweetheart :)

found you via the newlywed link up!!
xo

Jessica said...

Love this! Happy weekend!

The Presutti's said...

Such good Friday Letter's. I hope your fundraiser goes well :)

lexi said...

i'm still trying to figure out what to get my moms for Sunday o_O ideas?

krink said...

LOVE!!!!

Whit said...

What an awesome post! Xox have fun tonight!

Kristin said...

have a great weekend pretty lady

Kristin said...

have a great weekend pretty lady