Weekend Highlights

/
14 Comments
First things first.
My girl Taylor. Did it again. 
Winner for Entertainer of the Year!
What I would do to be back at her concert...
And I think she looked amazing last night, I loved her hair.
As did Carrie. As freakin' always.

Ok moving on. Our weekend. Ahhh...so sad it's over.
Luckily for us, our weekend started on Thursday. I was on Spring Break and Justin took Thursday off and already had Friday off. 

So here are some highlights. Which may turn into a really long post!

Thursday:
We took an adventure walk around our neighborhood looking for the "water feature" they advertise. Justin had an idea of where it was and he was right. Cruz made a new best friend come Spring. A large pond! It's really nice and has a great playground and paths around it too. Good find!!
This was her waiting for her walk! 
Please guys! Can we go?

For dinner we went to our FORMER favorite martini bar Vicious Circle.
I was so excited to go because they USED to have this cool metal menu with 100 martinis so we always had fun choosing a new one to try. 
Well....they no longer have that menu and went from 100 martinis to 16 martinis. Boo Vicious Circle BOO. So it no longer is anything special and we both were really dissapointed. Pout. We did try a couple new one's - Justin's had jagermeister in it, hence the nasty color!


Friday:
Leigh and I went to meet Audrey and visit with Nicole. Nicole makes being a new Mom look like a piece of cake and Audrey is a sweetie. Thanks for the visit girls.

 That night we went to Justin's watering hole for dinner with Mom and Dad and then to the Flames game. Unfortunately the Flames aren't doing so hot and they lost - again. But we still had a good time. We had nice seats, beer and wine were drank and we all had a malts. Perfect!

Saturday:
Just and I went and saw The Hunger Games. I loved it! 
Justin even like it and he hadn't read the book. I think they did a great job with casting and following the book for the most part. I LOVED Katniss's hair throughout the entire movie. All the cool braids and the color were amazing.
We then took a walk around the pond again. Someone was a happy girl!

Sunday
Lily arrived at our house bright and early. It's a good thing I love the girl cause I did not want to get up that early on a Sunday. 
We walked Cruz and then went to watch Emerson's swim lesson (while Justin did taxes! Thanks babe!)


 Now if this next picture isn't the cutest thing ever then I don't know what is.
Adorable. The bikini! I die. The belly. I love. Love her.
Pre-class with Papa.


She was awesome. All she really wanted to do was put her face all the way in! So funny!
Then she turned into an ice cube! Poor thing, the water is so cold!!

Crystal and I showed up in the same shoes! We both just got them. 
Apparently we both have good taste and love a deal!
Then another walk and park trip was had.
Someone enjoyed the empty peanut butter container!


I was happy that Justin was able to head out on his bike for a nice ride as the weather was beautiful yesterday.
Then we went for an awesome dinner at Mom and Dad's.
Ribs and Mojitos! Yummy.
Mom also got an iphone so we had fun teaching them some cool features and apps.


Ok that's it. That's all. I'm back to work today. 
sigh.
But Lily and I are going swimming after school so we are looking forward to that. Trust me - I used that about 10x this morning bribing her with it to get her butt out of bed and out of the house. Rough. 
Happy Monday.

Related Posts

14 comments:

★ JASMINE ★ {BarbieBombshell} said...

sounds and looks like such a fun weekend!
xxx

Nikki said...

Lily is so darn cute! I saw Hunger Games over the weekend as well. I have to say that I did not read the book but I did enjoy the movie. I didn't think that I would but I was pleasantly surprised!

Also just wanted to let you know that I am back to blogging. I had to take down my old blog. Me 2 We Est. 2011 due to personal issues but I have started blogging again! http://mylifemyway14.blogspot.com/

Logan said...

I'm still sad we had to cancel coming there! We are just starting to feel better! Omg Emerson your too cute and funny! Lol that you had bribe Lily to get out of bed! Avah didn't get out of bed until 9:40am! Rough! Oh somedays I wish I was a kid again! Big hugs! Skype soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle P said...

Sounds like a great weekend!

Jessica said...

Taylor's hair looks so great like that! She's looks all grown up.

Amanda said...

So glad you had a great weekend! You're right that is one of the cutest pictures ever :)

Michelle said...

I want those pink shoes! how cute! Where did you get them?

Love the post Alison! Sounds like a great weekend

Whit said...

I want those shoes, in a grey please and thank you ;) SO CUTE! I LOOOOVE the malts @ the saddle dome!!! Mmmmm good call! YAYYY Just for doing the taxes alone. Lol. And Emerson is adorable, super cute bikini!! Xox

Kae* said...

Sounds like such a great weekend!
Taylor looked and did wonderful last night!!!!
Oh I bet Cruz is so happy about the pond! Yay I'm so glad you finally got to go see the Hunger games, and had time with Emerson, Lily, and your mom and dad.
PS the food and drinks sound amazing!
Are your shoes "Toms"? They are so cute!
xxoo

Adrian {Happy Girl} said...

What a fun weekend!! I want to live your life for a few days, it sounds like a blast :) Those pink and white striped shoes are to die for, please fill me in on where they came from and how I can get myself a pair!

I tagged you in my 11 things post at http://happygirlsareprettygirls.blogspot.com/2012/04/11-things.html If you feel like doing another one, go for it!

Ashley said...

Sounds like an awesome weekend!!! I love those shoes - where did you find them?

Amber said...

I love your blog! Thank you for entering my giveaway! Dontcha just love Jenn? She is the best!

Courtney B said...

What a PERFECT weekend! And yay for Hunger Games!!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Awww thanks!! I had a great visit with you ladies as well!! :)

Are those TOMS? I think I need a pair... they look awesome. Where did you get them? Emerson looks so cute in that bikini!! Love the belly!!

I want to see The Hunger Games!! Glad it is getting good reviews!