Loves...

/
13 Comments

Happy Wednesday!
It's a little gloomy here today, I hope the sun decides to join us later.

On to some loves...

I am loving that Jeff went back to High School today. :) Well.. he is spending the day in Jolie's class to see her in action!
AND he booked his flight home.
So in 10 sleeps I will be picking him up from the airport. :) 
I can't wait to see him!!! Eek! This has been the longest amount of time since we have not seen him - 9 months!!

I love that our friend Amy's online store is up and running.
All you Canadians should check it out: Stock Fine Foods.
There is everything from dried mushrooms, salts and spices, rice and grains, oil and vinegar... she also blogs over at Cook & Tell.

I LOVE that Justin worked hard last night to hide all the television cords that hang down. After a few holes in the wall and some fancy plugs the wall mounted TV is cordless! 
Looks so much better.

I'm loving that Lily will be staying with us starting today until Sunday.

And I double love that I may get to babysit this blue eyed babe this weekend. :)

I am loving that in 3 more days my Dad will be a retired man!! :)

Don't forget to enter my Brooke Burke DVD Giveaway today. The winner will be announced tomorrow!!

And lastly, I love this.

Related Posts

13 comments:

Caroline said...

Can't believe he'll be home so soon. I know you're thrilled. :)

Ashley said...

You should buy the coconut oil from Amy! I still love mine!! Yay for LIly coming to stay!! I think she tends to have a blast with you guys!

Kae* said...

Yay! jeff will be home so soon! and when will jolie be coming to your area??
Way to go Justin!! I hate the cords that hang down, a big pet peeve of mine...and Lily coming dang what a good week!
Love the quote...def good for me right now!
much love friend.
xxoo

Tami said...

I know you are so, so excited to see Jeff! That is awesome! There is nothing better than a little family reunion!

Holly said...

All of your loves made me smile. :) Yay for your brother being home in 10 days!!

Leslie said...

9 months is a super long time!! He will be here before you know it! That's awesome.

Sarah said...

I'm so happy for you and your reunion! Not long to go now! I miss my brother too....I have to wait until September to see him and that will be 1 year apart! :( x

MessyDirtyHair said...

just found your blog. i love it! so cute! you and your man are freaking adorable! and i can tell your a animal lover like me! new follower!

Gabriella said...

How fun that you get to see your brother soon! Marco made our cords go away too. It looks so nice and clean!

Ashley said...

So much awesome friend/family stuff going on! congrats to your dad! how awesome!

ok, going to enter this awesome giveaway now!!

Megan said...

I love that you said 10 sleeps! One of my college friends always said sleeps for nights and I think it's the cutest thing!!

Whit said...

Yayy for Jeff's return. I missed the giveaway deadline, shoot! That's an awesome DVD! No cords on the wall is the way to go, good work J! Xox ( love the pics ;))

Holly said...

I love that last quote! :)