{Friday}

/
17 Comments

Well hello snowy Friday. 
April snowstorms are lovely
 I don't have much to say today. 
We don't have much planned for this weekend which is wonderful.
We have a little shopping trip tomorrow and I WILL have to break my shopping freeze for 1 item. And it's a big one. ;)
My hubby and Leigh's hubby made plans for us so that's fun! Hopefully they are making the dinner too! :)

Yesterday I drove Mom and Dad to the airport, then forced myself downstairs for some yoga and then did this:


Justin was out with a buddy for dinner and drinks so I curled up on the couch (thank you Mom for tiring Cruz out!) and read. I read 189 pages. I can't even begin to tell you how much I am enjoying bloom. I cry sad tears, happy tears, laugh out loud, jot down quotes from Kelle because even though we have totally different stories she makes you think of your own and think. Really think. I will be sad when the book comes to an end and that will happen tonight or tomorrow morning but I really recommend this book. 

I will leave you with this.

Related Posts

17 comments:

Café Moka said...

I would love to read that book but I'm not sure I can handle reading almost 300 pages in English! Maybe with a dictionary on my side! ;)

Michelle said...

Alright, you convinced me. I'm going to have to order it!

Jes said...

i've heard about bloom and i think you just convinced me to get it too!

Kae* said...

Oh I can't wait to purchase this book!!! :) Happy Friday love! I hope you have a great day and weekend! xxoo

Leigh said...

Does that mean a truck is going to be bought tomorrow?! So exciting. Especially for Justin :) See you guys tomorrow

Ashley said...

Now I really want to read this book!!! What are you breaking your shopping rule for!?

Tara said...

Relaxing weekends can be such a blessing! Can't wait to hear what's on your shopping list...and I must check out this book. I've heard so many great things about it :)

Lindsey said...

I really want to read Bloom. It's so exciting how much success she is having and she is a blogger just like us! Have a great weekend!

Amber said...

I am going to have to get this book. Happy Friday!

Laura said...

Beautiful blog with so many inspiring ideas! Great work:) Would you like to follow each other?

Jessica said...

A few people have said they like it!

Kristin said...

is the blog about her life with the kids? sounds really good

Kristin said...

is the blog about her life with the kids? sounds really good

Ashley said...

love that last quote!! can't wait to see what your big purchase is! hope the snow lets up for you guys!

darkheart2011 said...

You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

Lets keep writing and share to us and other.

Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

must be a good book!!

Al said...

Ok, this big purchase...??? I can't wait to find out!

Nothing is better than sitting curled up with a good book...but the worst thing in the world is when the good book ends...

Love to you!
xo