{Easter weekend and a Winner}

/
17 Comments
 Well I hope everyone had a lovely Easter weekend.
We did. At the lake. :)
On the drive up, I had fun on the iphone.



Ripken got a haircut. She looks 10 years younger. 
Putting her at around 6. :) So cute.

Cruz enjoyed an ice bath in the only patch of water on the ice.

We played Bocce on the ice. 
The guys may have kicked the girls butts. Maybe.

Clearly she is a water dog and crazy.
 Aren't you guys coming in?!

I spent a lot a time reading. My book is so good.
I even had a nap!

We had many delicious meals. And treats.
We came home with far too much chocolate.

We went on walks and had fun on the ice.

We cuddled.

We loved getting sent photos of some cute bunnies and chicks! 
(Laurel is wearing my Mom's chick beanie)

Bonus to the weekend: I had yesterday off.
I had an incredible 1 hour massage. It was lovely.
Then I did a new yoga. I'm on a yoga kick.
Cruz and I visited the ravine twice and was zonked by 2:00pm.
Then I played in my closet creating outfits out of stuff I already have...
And took goofy pictures! ha


 Then we had dinner at my MIL Debbie's with Crystal, Troy and Emerson.
Chicken casserole & Pistachio cake always hits the spot.

Emerson opened her Easter gifts from us and Justin's Mom, "Mamaw".
And is pretty darn cute. We love all her hugs and kisses even if she is going through a funny stage where it takes her time to warm up to Uncle J.


I did a tutorial over Spring break for making your own canvases.
They turned out pretty good I'd say. 
Next time I'd use non-glossy (matte) Mod modge. Otherwise they were pretty simple and cost all of about $4 each. 
 I gave them to Debbie. She loved them.


And now it's back to the grind.
PS. I love surprise Starbucks that arrive in my office. 

Now, the lucky winner of the Jac & Elsie friendship bracelets is:
 Aik
I will email you shortly. Congrats!
And thank you Jaclyn for hosting and being just all around awesome. 
Now you should all go get your shop on over at Jac & Elsie.


Ba bye!

Related Posts

17 comments:

★ JASMINE ★ {BarbieBombshell} said...

love the post + photos!
& congrats to the winner!

happy tuesday!
xoxoxo

Aik said...

Such a wonderful post with beautiful pictures. :)

Tami said...

It sounds like the perfect Easter! It's so crazy for me to see all of that ice/snow when it is already 100 degrees here! That's awesome that you are doing yoga. I've only tried it once and couldn't get into it at all but I keep saying I'm going to try it again.

Makin Memories Of Us said...

Love all the pictures, esp of Cruz. I need to take more of my pup like you do! And I've been wanting to try out yoga.. just haven't yet. Glad to see you like it! :)

Ashley said...

Crazy CRuz! I still can't believe the lake is frozen... I don't think ours even came close ;( I mean ;)
Maybe I will start up with some wii fit yoga.. I need to do something! Love all the pictures! Love the canvases - you should do a tutorial! I'd like to know how how to do it! Love your Mom's hats as usual! I also love botche ball!! We play on the farm!! ;0

Sounds like a relaxing weekend ;)
I also think that outfit is cute!!

Café Moka said...

Love the canvas!!
Sounds like a great weekend!

krink said...

Looked like a great weekend. What book are you reading on your kobo???
Thanks for all the loot! Emerson and I can't wait to have an ice cream cone!!! And I can't wait to use the bubbles this sping in the backyard!
xoxo

Gabriella said...

Cruz in the water is too funny! Se had to be freezing. Homie would not have even stepped near that! Looks like you guys had a great time! :)

Jennifer Delle Fave said...

Looks like so much fun!! I love your photos {as always} and you're making me want to curl up with a coffee and a good book right now! What yoga did you try? I am still having a love/hate affair with JM Ripped...only at week 2, still want to die. :) Glad you had a great Easter weekend!

Leslie said...

looks like a wonderful Easter weekend!! I love that outfit you put together!

Janna Renee said...

The picture of the Easter bunny outfit and the balloons...I DIED! My dog HATES baths, but he would totally go swimming in an ice bath too! Makes no sense to me.

Bride-onicles said...

Looks like a wonderful weekend! Wasn't Cruz coooold in that ice?! :) Isn't it a wonder what cool things you can find hiding in the back of your closet?! lol!

Leigh said...

Sounds like you guys had a great Easter weekend! What book are you reading? Love the outfit that you came up with. Super cute :)

Kae* said...

Love love the photos! :) you are such a goof love it ;) Hope work went good today!!!
Congrats to the winner!
xxoo

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

fu weekend!! Emerson looks so cute all dressed up for Easter! Our nieces used to play shy with J too- must be because they are so big or something.

Michelle said...

I want to know which book you were reading too- always love good suggestions! And the canvases are SO cute! I love that you made them yourself! You did a tutorial? Is it online by any chance? Did I miss it in one of your posts?

So glad you had a wonderful Easter wknd!

Lindsay Nicole said...

I LOVE all of these pictures! Ice Bocce and Easter at the LAke? Perfection