Currently

/
18 Comments
It's my Friday and I won't be back until Tuesday! YAY.
So I'm linking up with Jenn today for Currently.


current book(s)
Started reading the new Jodi Picoult "Lone Wolf". 


Love all her books so I was excited to get it on my Kobo. So far so good.
I also pre-ordered Bloom by Kelle Hampton so I will start reading that the minute it shows up. Can't wait!
current playlist
 My go to workout song for doing Zuzana's workouts lately is Call me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen. So catchy.
But now with Justin's whole Google Play he has been working on for hours and hours on end I can make playlists with all of our music on my iphone. Amaze.


I'm also loving the new Tim McGraw and Kenny Chesney song Rock Star.

current color
 Coral
current food
 Chocolate No -Bake Energy Bites. 
Except I ate them all. pout.
Leigh I am still blaming you for this. yes yes I am.

current favorite show(s)
 Whitney.

current needs
 To relax.

current triumphs
 Going grocery shopping and not picking up the cute dress I saw at Joe. 
High fives AJ. 5 days down, 25 to go.
(I'm not shopping for the month of April, did this in October too)

current banes of my existence
 My skin.
I'm fed up with it.  nuff said.

current celebrity crush
 This does not change. 
Any guesses? ;)
I also refer to Nate Berkus  as my boyfriend to Whit. :)

current #1 blessing
 The regular: Justin, Cruz, Family, Friends.

current indulgence
 The Costco size bag of mini eggs Mom and Dad have waiting for me at the lake. :) 

current outfit

current excitement
 Lake this weekend!
Jolie & Jeff reunited in Spain!!! (they haven't seen each other since Christmas!)

current mood
 Hopeful.

current favorite quote or verse

current wish list item(s)
I listed a couple yesterday from Target! :)

current favorite product(s)
Avon nail polish 

Have a lovely Easter weekend everyone.
Indulge in mucho chocolate! :)

Related Posts

18 comments:

Leigh said...

Fun list! I made some of the energy balls on Tuesday night and forgot how devilish they are! I will fully take the blame as long as you do not bring mini eggs near me! :) Have a great weekend at the lake :)

Jaclyn said...

Oooh, those nails! Is that stripy thing just a solid sticker? Love them!

LEA said...

i love that cuuute outfit!
and your slideshow in your heading! so fun!!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

OMG Jodi Picoult has a new book out? I am so out of the loop. Must pick it up!! I LOVE her books. I want to read Kelle's book to. Her blog makes me cry.

I like Coral as well- reminds me that summer is on it's way! I love the last dress but then I realized that I wouldn't be able to BF in it!! :(

I love your outfit! So spring-y!!

Have a wonderful Easter at the lake with your family!! Please tell your mom Thank You for the adorable hat for Audrey!!

ms.composure said...

stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed this post!! New Follower :-)

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Coral is so the 'IT' color and I love that polish style you posted!
I commend you for going a month without shopping - I don't think I could ever accomplish that!

Thanks for linking up!

Whit said...

Happy Easter to my bestie! Enjoy those mini eggs,try them with popcorn...yum!! I loved the outfit today, Nate would most definitely approve ;) have an awesome, relaxing, love filled weekend! Tell the 'rents I say hi ;) Xox
ps. YAYY for Jolie & Jeff! Europe....i wish!

Ashley said...

I hope you have a super fantastic weekend!!! I havent blogged yet today.. but I like this idea... I might just do it!! I kind of thought your celebrity crush would be David Beckham.. yum! Although there is something about the newly single Adam Levine - totally not my type but HOT!

Amanda said...

I love this type of post! Good luck with the no shopping and I really needed that quote! Happy Thursday!

krink said...

I think I forgot to tell you today that I LOVED your outfit!!!
Xoxo
P.S. say hi to everyone at the lake!

Ashlee Miller said...

Love love love coral right now! I want to deck out my wardrobe in it.

Al said...

I SO want to wear coral, but it just doesn't seem to do me any favors. I bet with your gorgeous blonde hair, it's fabulous on you!
And just out of curiosity, did our skin get the same memo? It's been driving me CRAZY, and I've never had a problem my whole life. ugh.
And I totally want Kelle's book too - love her!

Have a fabulous weekend, love!
xoxo

Janna Renee said...

I LOVE those nails! This is super cute and I hope you have a fabulous Easter weekend!!

Lindsay Wotherspoon said...

Hey Alison,
Love the quote. So true! Also loved the coral outfits - can't wait for the warmer weather. Hope you're having a great time at the lake.
Happy Easter. xo
Linds

Jessica said...

Loving coral this spring and your outfit is adorable!

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness- you HAVE to let me know how "Bloom" is! Thinking about ordering myself a copy as well. Love following her blog and I found it through you- thank you so much!

Also, still trying to work on the email linking to comments thing. Thought i had it figured out but not sure its working still :(

Kae* said...

Oh I'm so proud of you for not shopping!!!! Way to go! I hope you had a great weekend at the lake!

Kristin said...

ohhhh love coral. would die for that watch