:::confessions:::

/
19 Comments
Confession time again! :)
 I confess... Leigh's confession cracked me up this morning...go check it out and link up.

I confess... I couldn't help but laugh when Cruz decided to go for a swim in the ravine this morning at 6:30am. I mean, what else could I do?! She was happy as can be taking a swim while it sleeted outside and ruined my hair for the second day in a row.

I confess... I am still freaked out walking in the ravine in the mornings ever since Justin and Cruz had an encounter with a coyote. Cruz please note: It may look like a dog but it DOES NOT want to 'play' with you.


I confess... I wish Whit was home today. I miss our daily emails.


I confess... This photo makes me smile every time. 
Oh Brother - you are hilarious.


I confess... I was super annoyed watching the Biggest Loser last night. Quiters.

I confess... I am kinda over blood tests. 

I confess... I am so ready for spring and sunshine. Seriously, bring it on.

Cruz confesses... that she's ready for Grandma's Daycare to open up again. :) She misses her weekly visits with Grandma and Grampa. And is wondering why I am not taking her to Uncle Ken and Auntie Cathy's house either. They open up daycare when G & G are away normally... Cruz says "how dare you all go away to sunny Arizona together!!" (We actually hope you are having a great time! But miss you.)

I confess... either way - Cruz is a VERY lucky dog.

I confess... I am excited to have 2 giveaways coming up for you guys. 


I confess... that after my shopping freeze:

Justin? Thoughts? :)
I {may} {need} to have these shipped to Jolie. Just saying. Hello May 1st..

Related Posts

19 comments:

Bride-onicles said...

HAHA great post, I may have a thing or two to confess too!

Justin said...

Yeah go for new shoes. But don't you have ones that look exactly like that already?
xox

Ashley said...

Coyote? Yikes! What happened?
Those shoes are cute, but I am too tall or they would make me waaay too tall... or I would kill myself in them! Thank good ness M is tall, although I clearly don't take advantage of it with my shoes!

Caitlin C. said...

Hahah :) I love the "I deserve new shoes" - umm yes you do!

Mom said...

If you had size 10 feet or size 5 1/2 I could have got the shoes for you!!! Tell Cruz she can have a sleep over when we get back from HOT sunny Arizona:))

Caroline said...

I was so annoyed with the Biggest Loser contestants. Seriously, you're going to be there for 16 weeks and then just quit. Not cool.

Jennifer Delle Fave said...

I would be totally freaked out by the coyotes too!! Be careful! I think you do need a pair (or two) of new shoes. I don't watch BL but quitting??? Not an option, especially since they need to lose it for their health!! I will stick to Jillian dvds. :D

Jessica @ Lovely Little Things said...

Those wedges are gorgeous!
Good for on the shopping freeze girl...I should do that!
But I will admit that I don't shop as much now that I live on my own...rent was so much cheaper with roommates lol

Happy Wednesday :)
xo

Erin said...

I love those shoes! I also love your blog...you are just too stinkin' cute! Keep up the good work.

Amanda said...

May begins another month of shopping freeze for me... womp womp! I heart Cruz's confessions. And a coyote? Yikes! We had one in our neighborhood, so we wouldn't let our cats out for a while and only walked Winston when it was light out.

Leigh said...

Thanks for linking up! Just saw your mom's comment......I have size 5.5 feet :)

Britt said...

Oooo what happened on BL last night? I have it on TiVo, must watch. The shoes are super cute!

Cami said...

Why so many blood tests? hope everything is ok! oxox

Emily said...

Love those wedges!!
Creamy

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

A coyote? That would freak me out too!!
Ugh blood tests suck!

I like those shoes but they are a tad too high for me!

Laura Darling said...

A coyote?! i don't blame you for being nervous after that!

Holly said...

Love those shoes!! That picture of your brother is adorable! :)

Kae* said...

Oh I wish I could have blogged yesterday! I could have def used some confessions! Oh be careful! Boo coyote...and blood tests..ekkkkk friend :/
Yay for shoes! Justin! Spoil Alison!
xxoo

Janna Bogert said...

Aren't our dogs so spoiled?? I also had an encounter with another dog on the loose, and it scared the crap out of me...a coyote would be even worse. Someone suggested that I get some mace as a last resort, and I'm seriously thinking about it. If a dog attacks- I have no defense and Weiser can handle himself, but I think a little mace to the face would be safer for all parties involved. Especially for you. I quit shopping for like 7 months one time and it was awesome. It showed me that I really don't "need" to shop and I have many other ways to appease myself. Now I just shop on sale. If it's not on sale, I don't need it.