Weekend Away: Seba Style.

/
17 Comments
 It was so nice to getaway to the lake this past weekend. It's great just to leave town, the house and all that behind. And even better when you get to spend that time away with friends who are like family.
Thanks again to my parents for letting us take over the cabin for the weekend again. This is our 3rd year.

I will let the photos do most of the talking. :)

We loved spending so much time with this cutie. Feeding him meals, reading, cuddling, etc. He is such a fun age and such a cutie. 
See? :)
He loves his jolly jumper!
Whitney being the photographer that she is, took the photos! Thanks Whit.
 Karen made a roaring fire. And was proud.
The 3 dogs. Cruz. Titus. Izzy.
Whit and East.
 Easton and I read and snacked while the others played Killer Bunnies.
 Blake & Easton.
 Cutest.Seriously.
 Cuddles with Auntie.
My babe and I.
 The Boys! Dressed in green for St. Paddy's Day.
 The girls.
 Whenever we try to take a family photo we end up with one like this. 
I do love it though, it's so Cruz.
The Black's.
 The Nadeau's.
 The Cowan's.
 Dinner time! We used our grill again, it's our favorite!
 It was Dustin's birthday a few days prior so we celebrated and dressed him up.
Whit made the most amazing Tiramisu. 
 And even a special cake for Justin since he doesn't like coffee.
Cruz got a little dressed up for St. Partick's Day too.
 Tired girl.
Sunday morning Justin and I went for a walk with Cruz. 



Other than what you see above, we played the board game Dirty Minds both nights (really funny), the guys played hockey a couple times "for bartender duties" (shoot the photos are on the computer at home - future post I promise), us girls worked out, we ate and drank well, had an eventful trip to the thrift store and had an all round blast.
So thankful for such incredible friends.


Happy Wednesday!

Related Posts

17 comments:

Logan said...

Omg I love Easton's chub!!! And the family pics, Cruz your are as nutty as Dal!!! get ready we're coming!!!

Mom said...

Dustin looks hillarious :)) Love the one of Cruz giving a BIG kiss!!!

Jamie said...

Looks like a perfect weekend!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Looks like a awesome weekend! Love all the puppies, great photos too!

Leigh said...

Looks like you guys had an amazing weekend! The pictures of Easton just make you want to cuddle him!

Jessica said...

LOVE me some puppies and babies!!!

Kae* said...

absolutely great photos! looks like such a great weekend :)

Whit said...

We had so muh fun! Thanks Jayne & Rick! What a great escape! :)

Caroline said...

looks like a super fun weekend! Love the front braid too. So wish I could do that!

Amanda said...

Eee how fun! I love the picture of you and your "babe." And I also love the picture of Cruz carrying the stick! She looks so proud of herself :)

Britt @ The Magnolia Pair said...

Y'all are the cutest!! Love the pictures!

Cami said...

Beautiful photos!! Looks like an amazing time :) Love the furbabies, too :D

Just the Two of US said...

looks like you've had tons of fun! love all the photos!

Ashley said...

Love Easton's smiles!!! You can tell he is used to the camera!! Great family photos too!
I need to find out about this dirty minds game - you've talked about it quite a bit! You werent't kidding when you said snow... yuck! I will enjoy my 26 again today ;)

Just the Two of US said...

You won my giveaway! I've emailed you!

Jenny Hill said...

Looks like a great time. I love the photo of Blake with Easton.

Amy Powell said...

that looks like such a great time! loved looking at all the fun :)