Pallet DIY!

/
19 Comments
 Well HELLO Thursday.
We are so close to Friday I can smell it! 
Last night Lily slept over and we were busy. 
Walked Cruz, she played in the backyard with Cruz while I worked out, I made dinner, we made a leprechaun trap for school, painted her toes and fingers (while her and Cruz played ball) and she had a long bubble bath in our big tub ALL before 8:30pm. :) 


St. Patrick's Day is a special day for Lily as it was this day 10 years ago now that she was adopted from China. This makes my heart happy to think of this. I really don't know what I would do without her. I mean just look at her, how could I not love her!


Also have you guys watched this:


It's on of our favs right now. It's so funny!!


Moving on...
When we moved into our new place I was excited to see we had not 1, but 4 very cool old pallets. I have always loved the look of old rustic wood so I started saving unique ideas for DIY projects.
Here are some of my favorites.


Fun right?! So many possibilities  - so little wall space! :) I have the DIY bug I think. 
Justin is scared. Very scared.
I'm a handy woman remember!!

Related Posts

19 comments:

Leigh said...

Haha don't let Justin stop you from doing those projects. If he says no, call me and I will help :)

You and Lily had a busy, but fun sounding night!

Kristen at First Name Smith said...

So cute! I would love one of those in my house!

Kae* said...

I love pallets! so many cool things to do with them! Yay for such a great night with Lily :)

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I love all your DIY ideas and projects! I will I was motivated to do some, maybe this summer when I have more free time :)

Page Twenty-Two said...

Hahaha I've been bit by the DIY bug recently too! I have been pinning some pallet ideas for a while now - love the way they look! Can't wait to see your creations:)

Amanda said...

Love the wine rack pallet! :) Oh and your mani pedi looks great! Happy Thursday!

Joeylee said...

there are so many great pallet ideas. I'm in a DIY mood too.

Bethany said...

omgah! amazing! i love you!!!

Mom said...

Who knew you could do SO many things with a pallet? Wow...some of them are so cool. There should be some at Seba if you need more.hahaha
Hard to believe this is the same girl who would cry..."I don't want to go to the Lumber Lard!!"

Michelle P said...

I love pallet stuff!

Ashley Marie said...

i LOVE Whitney! I wait to watch that show until we are behind and then watch several in a row :) it makes me happy!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Love Lily's mani-pedi!! Happy adoption anniversary!! She is the sweetest!

Great pallet ideas!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Ashley said...

Can't wait to see what you make!!! I havent watched Whitney... maybe I should!!

Logan said...

Love all the pallet ideas, did you see the garden one?? Such a great idea!!! 11 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!

Jenny Hill said...

I also love Whitney - I laugh out loud at least once in every single episode - I have now gotten Hubby hooked too.

I love the wine bottle holder - do that one - and then make me one! :)

momto8 said...

the pallet ideas are wonderful!! my kids use them for their forts. I love looking at all your pictures.
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
and yea for Lily!

Britt said...

The pallet coffee table is awesome! Good luck with your DIY:)

Whit said...

We LOVE Whitney, and it's not just cause of the name ;) your pallet ideas rock.. Like all of them!! Who knew? Obviously not me or I wouldn't have thrown one out like a year ago. :( boo.. Lil is a pretty lucky girl to have such an amazing woman like you in her life.. I had no idea you could cram all that in in one school night. :) nice work!!

Janna Renee said...

I am OBSESSED with all the pallet DIY's! I've even been scouting out locations of good ones. hehe.