Loves...

/
15 Comments

Wednesday already? How did this happen. :(
I have had a good few day so far so I wont complain but I really love spring break!!

Well on to my loves:

I love that this morning I am having coffee and play time with Crystal and Emerson and then this afternoon Cruz and I are meeting Whitney, Easton and Titus for a Starbucks and walk!

I love Energy Bites!!
I made these Chocolate No-Bake Energy Bites that Leigh raved about and lets just say I can't stop eating them! It's a problem. Justin won't even try them - wierdo.

This is what I did:

Chocolate No-Bake Energy Bites
  • 1/2 C peanut butter
  • 1/3 C honey
  • 1/4 C unsweetened cocoa
  • 1 C steel cut oats
  • 3/4 C coconut
  • 1-2 tsp vanilla
  • pinch sea salt
  • 1/3 C chopped dried cherried
  • 1/3 C chocolate chips
In a medium sized pot over low heat, warm the nut butter and honey.  Once warm and liquified, take off the heat and stir in the cocoa powder, vanilla and sea salt.  When combined, mix in the oats, coconut or other dry ingredients and the add-ins until completely combined.  Chill in the fridge until not warm anymore, then roll into bite sized balls.  If your mixture is too dry, just simply squeeze the balls together instead of rolling them.  Store at room temperature or in the fridge.

**Warning: Do not make these unless you want to eat them all.**

I love these outfits:


I love that Justin hopefully has the rest of the week off with Cruz and I!!

 
And lastly I am loving these quotes:


Happy Wednesday!!

Related Posts

15 comments:

Jessica said...

I might leave out the coconut but these sound delicious!

Caroline said...

Fred would love those bars. And yay for having the week off. What are y'all going to do?

★ JASMINE ★ {BarbieBombshell} said...

love it!
wednesday seems to sneak up on us doesnt it?!

Kristen at First Name Smith said...

I love those prints! so cute!

Leigh said...

I told you that they were addicting! At least I warned you first :) I usually just warm everything up in the microwave...less of a pain for me anyways :)

Hope you have a great visit with Crystal/Emerson and Whitney/Easton! :)

Kae* said...

Sounds like a perfect start to a day!
Yum I am going to have to make these and I hope your love gets the rest of the week off with you :)

Ashley said...

Great things you are loving!!! I hope you are enjoying your time off!

Jennifer Delle Fave said...

I hope your hubs gets time off with you and Cruz too! I am definitely going to have to try those energy bites yumm!!

Gabriella said...

I think I am going to have to try those energy bites! YUM! Hope you are enjoying your spring break. I miss spring break! :(

Shalyn said...

I need that first outfit- so cute! Glad your week is going well!

Page Twenty-Two said...

Those energy bites sound great! Can you send some my way:) Loving the quotes too!!

Holly said...

I love your polka dot dress-- gorgeous as always. And now I'm hopping over to check out these chocolate bites. :)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Those energy bites are amazing! I keep them beside the rocker in the nursery for late night nursing snacks!! Definitely given me energy!!

I love those outfits! I am excited that I can wear real clothes now! I normal don't like orange but with the turquoise it looks great!!

Sarah said...

I'm in love with that striped dress! And I really like the one you're wearing in your pic :)
I tagged you in my post today!

Whit said...

I love that quote by Maya - SOOO needed that! Thank you! And those energy bites sounds delish, pretty close to the recipe I have. I'm gonna have to try!! xox
Ps. That polka dot dress is SUPER cute!!!