Friday Randoms

/
10 Comments
Friday already! Say what!!
Today Leigh and I are going to visit with Nicole and meet baby Audrey!
Then tonight we are going for dinner and to the Flames game with my parents.
Pretty excited!!

These are a couple of my Mom's latest hats.
This one is for Lily (who comes to stay with us for 5 days starting Sunday).
They are too cute not share!
Just look at this one!! I love it.
Fit Emerson great and she kept checking herself out in the mirror.
She is so cute!
Mom and Emerson.

These are a few from our walk with Whit, Easton and Ty.
I heart these 3.
Cruz was so unsure about getting on the bench.
But I love this photo.

And a couple from the last wedding we went to..
Case and Janina.
Do you see my handsome husband?

And I will leave you with these:
 

Have a fabulous weekend everyone.
Brother - Hope boarding in Switzerland was awesome. Safe travels. :) 
Jolie -  You + Jeff + Spain = 1 week!

Related Posts

10 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

OMG that bunny one is way too cute! I am in love! Your Mom is very talented!

Kae* said...

Oh my that pic of Emerson checking herself out is soooo adorable! I hope you have a great night!!!!
Love the quotes!
xxoo

Joeylee said...

those hats are adorable.
have a great weekend

Ashley said...

Do you think your mom would want to make me some for photo props? I love them!!! She does such a GREAT job!!! I hope you have a great weekend!!

Jennifer Delle Fave said...

Those hats are sooooo fun!! I love them. Can she open an Etsy account and we can buy them?! I would love for that to happen. That photo is perfect of you on the bench with the dogs too!

Whit said...

We heart you too!! We had such a great time with you and Cruz! And That hat looks super cute on Emerson and awesome final quote, stealing that!! Xox

Jessica said...

OMG, the football hat is adorable!!

Kristin said...

Cant believe how big Emerson is!!!

Babygirl said...

OMGawd, that football hat is the cutest thing i've ever seen!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Those hats are precious!!