A Friday Award!

/
9 Comments


Well Happy Friday!
We are excited for a weekend at home with CRUZ. We missed her so much last week so I think a Starbucks walk may be in order in the morning! Cruz loves those. 



We also have a few jobs we want to tackle around the house. Cruz also invited his boyfriend Harley over for dinner on Saturday so Leigh and Mr. D are gonna tag along too. :) 




So now on to a fun blog award:
Here's how it works - upon receiving the award, you are to: 
1) Link back to the person who awarded you.
Thank you Kristin over at A Hot Pair of Boots.
(Do you read her blog? You totally should. Just go read the little blurb on the right side of her blog and you'll be hooked. Promise - she rocks.)
2) Answer all of the award questions.
3) Award as many bloggers that you think are worthy of this award and make them aware of it.


What is your go to make up brand? 
I don't really have one. I use a whole lot of everything. But currently in my make-up basket I have: 
Cover girl, MAC, Joe, Rimmel, Make up forever, Avon, Urban Decay, ELF, Tarte, Maybelline and Too Faced. :) As you can see I clearly don't discriminate but my face often does so I just use what works!

What was your favorite fashion trend?
I'm loving these looks: 

So apparently I am digging stripes, boots and the hi-low skirt trend. :)
 I am so ready for spring clothes! :)

What is your favorite dessert?
Ice cream. 

What is your favorite color?
Pink. But I love grey right now. And Neon! Oh and coral and yellow.

What is your middle name?
Jessie


The last song you listened to?
I was lucky enough to just hear the new Carrie Underwood song "Good Girl". So good.

Dogs or cats?
Most certainly dogs. I think cats can be cute (like Jolie's!) but we have never had one. That was a big NO from the Dad dept. :) My whole family has always had a dog though so at family gatherings there are always lots of dogs. 


Something you haven't told anyone (on your blog) yet?
Hmm good question... I really have no idea. I'm pretty open on here. Anything you want to know?

Ask away. I'll answer.


Simon says you ALL should play along. :) 


Thanks again Kristin. 


Simon also says to have a spectacular weekend.

Related Posts

9 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute post! It reminded me that I was tagged in one recently and I have not done it yet!!! I hope you have a great weekend!!

★ JASMINE ★ {Barbie-Bombshell} said...

adorable post! i'm loving what you're loving, haha!

happy friday!
xoxo

Ashley Marie said...

I LOVE those outfits - they are SO cute! I'm unsure about the asymmetrical skirts...I remember not too long ago when they were everywhere.

Yay for a weekend with the pup - that's what we are getting into too :)

Caroline said...

I really like the long/short skirts and dresses. So cute and fun!

Danielle said...

I almost died when I discovered ELF makeup. All about the good-enough quality and super low price! These outfits are to die for, by the way. Love your blog! Newest reader :)

Brhea {NoPlaceLykeHome} said...

Couldn't help but tear up at "just a dog". Hard to grasp unless you have one! Thanks for sharing :)

Kae* said...

You do have such an adorable blog friend :)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I use a lot of everything too in regards to makeup, but NARS and Trish McEvoy are my fav!

Ashley said...

oh i like this award! so much fun! i am loving the hi-lo trend!! and pink is my go-to nail color too! and ice cream - can't beat that!

hope you had a great and relaxing weekend with the fuzz!