Brother Brother birthday birthday!

/
16 Comments
Well today is a special day.
It's my brother's birthday!
Let's all sing..."Happy Birthday to you....." I did send him a singing text (lucky boy!) and got to wish him Happy Birthday on Skype already!

I honestly can't remember the last time we actually got to spend your birthday with you Jeff! 
This has got to change!
But each year you've been away we know that you have been happy and enjoying what you are doing so that's all the matters. 
But maybe, just maybe Justin will get to pour you a Captain and coke next year!

 I have always said to Justin that I hoped when we have kids we have boy first because I loved having an older brother. 
The funny thing is Jeff is younger than me but has always acted like a big brother and not just because he has been taller than me for many years now.
He has always been one of my closest friends, someone I could always count on. I mean we did live across the hall from each other for over 20 years! But I honestly can't think of a time we actual ever got in a fight or really mad at each other. 
Ok ok maybe I was a little mad at him for missing 2 Christmas's but I have a feeling he will make up for it. :) And once or twice he probably took over more of the back seat then I wanted him to when we were younger but all and all we have always been great friends.
He is someone I can always count on to make me laugh, he is thoughtful, caring, a great role model, an amazing cook (I hear!) and is always making us proud.
 He is pretty cool too. I mean check out that outfit...
I could not ask for a better guy to be my brother and I am very lucky to be his sister. 
So Happy Birthday Brother. We love you, miss you and hope you have a wonderful day!

Related Posts

16 comments:

Leigh said...

Awesome post Alison! Happy birthday to your brother! :)

Rachel and John said...

awwww Happy Birthday to him!!

Joeylee said...

Happy Birthday to your brother!
Brother's are awesome. I have 3 younger ones. Maybe that's why I was blessed with daughters.

Ashley said...

Cute!!!! the post.. your brother, your words... just cute!!! Happy Birthday to your brother!!!

Sarah said...

Happy birthday to your brother!! :)

Ashley Marie said...

what a sweet post! Happy Birthday to your brother!

Caroline said...

Happy Birthday to your brother!

Kae* said...

Happy Birthday to your brother! Great pics!

Amanda said...

Aww happy birthday to him! I loved seeing all of these pictures, and it makes me so happy the way you talk about him!

Tiffany said...

Love this! Happy birthday to your brother! Looks like y'all have a wonderful relationship!

Natalie said...

Happy birthday to your brother. He has one awesome birth date :)

krink said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!!!
Crystal, Troy & Emerson

Whit said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!!! Jäger bombs for you this wkend my friend!! Lol. I hope you have a great Birthday!

Al said...

Yay, Happy Birthday Jeff!!!

I have a brother, but he isn't nearly as cool as yours. ;)

I'm so happy you're back and you had a fabulous time on vacation! xoxo!!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Happy belated birthday to your brother!!

I seriously LOVE how much you and your brother care for one another!! Sweetest thing ever!! When we found out we were having a girl, J said he was excited but also sad that she would never have a big brother! Now I can tell him that it is possible!! (well assuming we have a boy next...)

What's the age difference between you two?

Janna Renee said...

If he is single, I bet all these bloggers would love to go on a date with him! Not only is he a cutie pie- he looks like a sweetheart!