Thursday Randoms

/
18 Comments
Hello!
How are you? Ready for Friday? Ok good. Me too.

We announced some exciting news to our staff and parents of our school yesterday.
We will have a new home next year and we couldn't be happier. 
This is a huge step for our little school and we are pretty proud.
This means we can expand our program that is so needed for students with autism and other similar learning needs and I will no longer have to tell families we are "full" or use the "wait list" word that parents hate to hear. 
I always find it very hard to turn families away because we don't have a spot for their child who would excel in our program and I no longer will have to do that! YAY.
The only downfall is my 15 minute drive to work will be much longer come September. :(

What else..? 

I'm excited that these 3 cuties and their Mom may come visit us over my Spring Break.
This will make me VERY happy.

Love this:
Except I don't really wear perfume, I wear scented lotion and sometimes a light body spray. :)
But I hope every single one of you reading has a lovely day!

Always Remember this:

And this:

And if these outfits just appeared in my closet I would be totally cool with it.

Related Posts

18 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm so happy for you and your school! How awesome.

Page Twenty-Two said...

I wish I had all of those outfits in my closet right now too! We can keep wishing:)

Rachel and John said...

That's awesome about you school! Where will the new location be?

Kae* said...

Congrats on the school! thats way cool!
Great things for a closet!

Caroline said...

Love all of the quotes. And I so wish I could pull of maxi dresses. I just need to grow some more.

Whit said...

I SO needed those two inspirational msg posters! Thank YOU! xox
ps. YAYYY for more space at School!!!!

*Butler, Party of 2* said...

Hey girl! Hope you & your hubby are having a great time!!

This is actually my first link-up (probably won't be a weekly thing), so you HAVE to write a post when you get back! :) It'll still be available. It's definitely a fun post to write, and I wanna hear about all of your favorite things!

P.S. LOVING those outfits!!

Leigh said...

That's exciting about your school getting a bigger location! Are you moving to the curry barracks? That would definitely be a bit of a drive for you if so.

Love the outfits! I have a red skirt and beige faux leather jacket (cough someone made me buy it!) like in the last picture...could be recreated if you wanted to :)

Cami said...

So happy to hear about the happy, exciting news...woohoo!! :) That's fantastic!!

Cute outfits you posted too!! YOu can be my Personal Shopper :)

Gabriella said...

Great news about your school! Those outfits are so fun!

Jessica @ Lovely Little Things said...

The news about your school is so awesome :)
What do you do exactly?

Love those outfits, too!
xo

Jennifer Delle Fave said...

Go to the library and get audio books for a commute--totally worth it! I love love that last outfit. I really want some cute skirts to play up this spring/summer. I bet you're pumped for your getaway!!

*Butler, Party of 2* said...

P.S.The Amazing Grass is from Vitamin Shoppe, but if there's not one close to you it can be ordered off Amazon. :)

Tami said...

That is wonderful news about your school! I love the list on how to have a great day. I'm going to try it in the next few days... :)

Jennifer said...

OOO I love that long dress. It's too cute.

Ashley said...

That is awesome news for your school!!! Sounds like an exciting Spring break!!! Love those outfits and the quotes!!!

Real Housewife in MN said...

LOV that dress!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Where is your school moving to? That sucks about the longer commute but yay for a bigger/better facility!!