Loves...

/
17 Comments

Wednesday Loves...

{1} I hope everyone had a wonderful night last night with or without a valentine.
We did - we ended up sharing some appetizers for dinner at Justin's local watering hole, then sharing some champagne while we watched TV. Justin even let Cruz up on the bed! :)


My brother sent me this "From Cruz" for Valentine's Day and I love it.
It's my new screen saver. :) 
Isn't he the sweetest?!
He even sent Jolie roses all the way from Germany. 
German roses I hear are the prettiest. :)
Justin thought that I thought they shipped all the way from Germany. :) I'm not that dumb.


(2) Although his girls will miss him, I am loving that Justin is getting away this weekend for a Bachelor snowboarding weekend to Panorama.
He has been SO busy with work lately that this will be a good break for him.
I vote the Blackberry stays at home. ;)

[3]  Loving this quote:


(4) I have a wedding to go to this weekend and I'm planning on attempting something along these lines...truly it will not look like any of these as I am not that talented but these are my inspiration. Thankfully I have a cut and color tomorrow too. Maybe my hairdresser can give me some tips.






{5} We received the BEST email from this little cutie yesterday. 
Thank you Isla. We are thinking of you and your family.


Have a great Wednesday. I have a cute little giveaway for you tomorrow. :)

Related Posts

17 comments:

Jessica said...

Hope Justin has a fun time snowboarding! Love that sweet baby valentine. :)

Jennifer Delle Fave said...

That hair is too cute! I hope you can re-create it; it'd look so pretty on you! Love the flowers comment hehe. Have a great night!

Mom said...

Love the hair style...good luck with it :) We love our screen saver too. That is such a "Jeff" photo isn't it? Hope the flowers weren't all wilted. Can you imagine...all the way from Germany?!?!? teehee

Ashley said...

Love that quote too! I also love the hairstyles!! I love side swept looks!! Your brother is too sweet for sending you that pic!! I am glad you guys enjoyed a great night together!! You deserve it!!!

Holly said...

Your brother is a sweetie pie! Have fun at the wedding this weekend; any Taylor Swift hair style is a win in my book. :)

Lib at Truly His said...

What a sweet brother!!! I love all the hairstyles, but have to go with Carrie's :)

Leigh said...

Haha I think I would have to make fun of you if you thought they came all the way from Germany...but only because I love you and am laughing with you ;) Haha.

If your hair turns out, I am enlisting you to do mine next time I need an updo!

Amanda said...

Definitely try the hair style and take a pic! I'm never bold enough to try something like that out! And I'm glad Justin is going to get some boy time! :) Happy hump day, Alison!

Callie Lynch said...

Love all the hairstyles, but Carrie's is my favorite. So pretty in the back. Good luck recreating them!(I'm awful..AWFUL at doing my own hair...you'll have to post finished pics)

Bennett Love

Jessica @ Lovely Little Things said...

I love the quote from #3 - I'm learning this and it's so freeing :)
And I have a wedding to go to this weekend, too!

I need to figure out what to wear!

xo

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Where is Justin's local watering hole?? Glad you didn't have to cook!!

Your brother is so sweet!!

You could totally do one of those hair styles. I love that look so much!

Kae* said...

Sounds like the perfect Valentine! :)
Happy Wednesday!

Just the Two of US said...

great things your loving! i love those hairstyles, my hair is so boring...

Lindsay Nicole said...

CUTE screensaver~! So awesome. I love that sidebun too and definitely need to try it. But I think Carrie will pull it off better... THanks miss!

-Lindsay

PS... Hope you enter my AWESOME giveaway!! http://lindzaynicole.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveaway-fashion-cupcake_16.html

Jamie said...

I love the low side bun. Cute.

Leslie said...

Love the hairstyle! I hope you were able to recreate it.

Megan said...

Ahhh, love the heart picture collage! That is the cutest thing! So glad y'all had a great V Day!