Loves...

/
20 Comments

My loves...food edition.

Dinner tonight:

I will be attempting these Traditional Pork and Ginger Dumpling Justin and I saw on Nate a couple weeks ago.
Justin NEVER gives me dinner ideas and he actually mentioned I should try these. Let's hope they are as simple as Chef Ming Tsai made them look!

I made this broccoli the other night, the taste was great but mine didn't get as crispy as I would have liked..

It is our brother-in-law Troy's birthday this Sunday and I am in charge of dessert!
I'm thinking maybe Beer Cupcakes...the man loves his beer.

Or maybe these Berry Mojito Pops... they look amazing. And I love mojitos!

Also... I will be making these next week for Valentine's Day but with pink and red. 


And these for me. How amazing do they look?! Right and so easy!


Also - this is not food related but I am loving that my Mom has taught herself to crochet hats from youtube videos and has made some super cute baby hats! 
You will be a pro for your future grand babies Mom!


She didn't make this one but her latest is very similar to this (minus the football), but seriously - how CUTE is Easton. I mean really. Can't wait for lots of cuddles on our brunch date!

PS. I am guest blogging over at Bethany's blog "Skinny is a Mindset" today about my tattoo adventure with my brother. :)

Related Posts

20 comments:

Kristin said...

Look at you - cooking up a storm! I'm super impressed. And beer cupcakes? Amazing idea! LOVE!

Ashley said...

I HAVE to try the beer cupcakes! if you make them you pretty please have to share whether or not they are any good. I tried baking this weekend and it was a disaster - I'm not sure what happened =( I need something to boost my baking confidence lol

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Chad never gives me ideas either! Actually, he does and its always the same thing - Pizza. haha

Café Moka said...

Beer cupcakes sounds amazing!!!

Kae* said...

yummy! all those look so delicious!

Kerry said...

those food ideas are amazing!! i cant wait to make both of those lolly pops in the summer! :)

Jennifer said...

Everything looks yummy!

Leigh said...

Mmm, those look yummy for dinner! I think Justin should attempt to make them. Or even make you dinner for Valentine's day...that would be a GREAT present! :)

Jennifer Delle Fave said...

Oh great ideas!! Good luck with the dumplings, I haven't tried to do those before. I am hoping they turn out really well for you and you can share!! I just made the vanilla cupcakes I pinned.OMG> so good. I need to give them all away now! bahaha. Do you have Twitter?

Meg {henninglove} said...

you have to let us know how those pork and ginger dumplings, i love dumplings. and those berry mojito pops yum!

Amanda said...

Let me know how those dumplings turn out! I've always wanted to make dumplings from scratch, but haven't been bold enough yet!

Ashley said...

I would love to know how to crochet baby hats!!! I could use some for my photography!! I have never done crochet though, only knitting!

Those mojito pops look devine!!

Tami said...

Oh girl- this post is making my stomach growl! Those beer cupcakes look amazing!

Caroline said...

Let me know how the dumplings turn out. They look amazing!

bonbon said...

Hi! I foudn you on skinnyisamindset! Loved your post about your tattoos. That is so special that you can share that with your brother. It's crazy how sweet brother/sister bonds can be, isn't it?

Whitney @ Everything Happens For a Reason said...

I've made those pretzel/kisses cookies back at Christmas. So easy and yummy!

Al said...

Ok, this was payback for all the food pins I had, right? I'm starving now and dinner was so long ago...
And seriously, had NO idea you had a tattoo! I have been wanting one for AGES but I am too chicken and afraid of the pain to go through with it...

Have a lovely evening, can't wait to hear how dinner went!

xoxo

Whit said...

Ok, yum! Come to my house and bring everything listed above. ;) Nice work on the pot stickers!! Yayyy Jayne keep up the crocheting!! Ps. Love the pic <3

Just the Two of US said...

great things your loving! I want to try those blue moon cupcakes. I saw them on pinterest.

*Butler, Party of 2* said...

Yummm!! Everything looks SOOO good!!!

I'm starting back eating "clean" on Monday after all this marathon training and eating whatever I want for the past several months. Maybe I need to make some of this before it officially starts! :)

P.S. You and the hubby are SUCH an adorable couple!! Really!!! I know I've said it before, but you madea BEAUTIFUL bride!!