Friday letters.

/
18 Comments

Dear Friday, you finally came and I could not be happier (except if Justin didn't have to work again this weekend but c'est la vie I suppose).

Dear Weekend, we have so much planned for you, are you ready for this? 
2 dinners with family, a breakfast and a lunch with friends, 2 birthdays to be celebrated...what else?
And can you believe I get to see all 3 of these cuties this weekend?
I could not be more excited. They make my heart happy.

Easton
Laurel
Emerson
Auntie Alison here I come you three!

Dear Cruzie, I hope your belly feels better and you enjoy your day with Gramma AGAIN. You are so very loved and so very spoiled ya know.

Dear Brother
, Good luck this weekend. Miss you bucket and love ya mounds.

Dear Berlin Hockey Refs, Figure it out and please be nicer to my brother.


Dear Mexico, 16 sleeps. I want you now.
Dear Me, you are a terrible packer. Terrible. You cannot take all of this to Mexico for 1 week.
Even if you were proud of yourself for taking these items out of the packing pile. 
It's a no. Please try again.

Dear Husband, thank you for being such a hard worker at work and at home. 16 sleeps. Enough said!

Dear Readers, yes you. Thank you for all your sweet comments each and every day. 
Have a very happy, restful, safe and fun filled weekend.
I'm out.

Related Posts

18 comments:

Leigh said...

Fun post! That stinks that Justin has to work this weekend...looking forward to seeing you and Nicole though! :)

Café Moka said...

You have a busy weekend!!!

Natalie said...

I'm sure you mentioned this but I have mommy brain lol, where in Mexico are you going?

Ashley said...

WOW! Busy weekend and it sounds like it is going to be FULL of cuteness!! =) Have a wonderful weekend!
Oh and I am a TERRIBLE packer =) I think I need ALL my clothes for trips lol -- because "what if..." haha =)

Jessica said...

Sounds like you have a fun filled weekend ahead!

Emily Hope said...

I am jealous of your upcoming Mexico trip. I am in desperate need of a vacay. Enjoy every second of it.

Joeylee said...

A weekend with a bunch of cuties, how could it get any better. I'm jealous of your Mexico vacation too, have fun!

Caroline said...

Hope Cruz feels better. And your trip is coming soon! Aren't you just on pins and needles?!

Ashley said...

I ama horrible packer too! I always end up taking clothes I dont end up wearing! Although I can justify ALL of my swimsuits - since your are guaranteed to live in them for the week and I hate putting on a wet swimsuit! 16 days is coming fast!!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Busy weekend you have lined up!! Can't wait for lunch on Sunday!

Haha you pack like me- way too much! I am impressed that you started packing 2 weeks in advance!!

The Bold Abode said...

What sweet cuties! I'm so glad it's Friday, too...and I just love your Friday's letters...

Meg {henninglove} said...

sounds like a terrific weekend! enjoy seeing all your family members and i hope those 16 sleeps go by very fast for you!

Jennifer Delle Fave said...

You're traveling again!?! Yay!! So happy for you, and very jealous too. :) I am a horrible packer too; we now have to weigh our bags before leaving because we hate paying that overage charge!! Happy weekend girl!!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Such cute babies! And I wish I had 16 wake ups til Mexico. Jealous! Thanks for stopping by my blog, have a great weekend :)

Kristin said...

is mexico for fun or work? jealous!

Beth Dunn said...

Your nieces are so cute!
xoox
SC

lori said...

i am such a terrible packer! i hate it. mexico sounds amazing... hope you have a great time!

Janna Renee said...

Everybody's going to Mexico! I'm so jealous! I need a beach in my life stat. Have fun packing...I don't mind that part. I HATE the unpacking. And laundry. bleh.