February Fitness

/
18 Comments
Well HELLO February.
I am so very happy you are here.
Lots to look forward to this month.
Mainly my "Auntie" Rachel's wedding in Mexico!
In 26 days I will be on a beach. Enough said.


So now I am in bikini mode.
[oh I also got my new VS ones on Sunday!]

So in addition to my workouts I am adding this:


via

 And I will post my 2012 workout log later today too.

I bought this from a groupon for $20 (thanks Whit for the heads up on this one, knows me so well)!
7 DVDs, plus all the diet junk and the workout log. 
Super pumped to get it in the mail this week. Hello Shawn T. :)

While getting a few things at Walmart this weekend I stumbled across a stand with tons of workout dvds.
My weakness. I love a new workout.
I read about this one so was excited to see it for $10. It is really good.
There are 3 parts (upper body, lower body and core - each 20 minutes long)
I've done them all, the core one is excellent and I really liked the lower body too. I used much heavier weights than Brooke's 2lbs but overall it was pretty darn good.
Plus she is hot and has had 4 kids, there is motivation right there.

I also picked this one up for $5.
It made me laugh a little doing it as Kendra is pretty funny but right away I could tell it wasn't very hard so I added weights to the entire workout which made it pretty good.
This one is broken down into 6 sports (soccer, football, track and field...) and then a booty bonus. 
I did the whole thing and it was just over an hour and I was sweaty afterwards (with the added weights).
We don't belong to a gym so we do all our workouts at home.
Insanity, The Asylum, BodyRock, Jillian Micheals, Turbo Fire (only the HIIT workouts), P90X...are my friends. 


Will be trying this one out too:


Mom and I are headed to Tighten and Tone class tonight. :)
And I am super excited to go to Cross Fit with Leigh this weekend.

What's your favorite workout?

PS. Don't forget to enter the giveaway below...

Related Posts

18 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I still love a good outdoor run the best :)

Jessica said...

Sounds like some great workouts!

Megan said...

CrossFit is amazing!!! I try to do at least 3 times a week but sometimes it doesn't happen!! I love the calendar I might have to try doing this as well

Caroline said...

You are going to kill it! Which swimsuit did you get?

Holly said...

I would give my left arm for your body; I think you look great.

A girl I knew in high school has an awesome fitness blog, with great videos and meals.
www.runningaroundnormal.com

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Whaaaaat? You are going to Mexico this month? So jealous! You are so going to rock the bikinis with all those workouts you have lined up!!

Brooke Burke is pretty hot! I can't believe she has 4 children!

Mom said...

I'm with you...Fab Ab February here we come. Looks great!

But I REALLY need something called..."Get rid of your stiffness"

Kae* said...

Oh sounds great!
I am trying to get my "good" body back so fab february sounds great!
I am super jealous of Mexico sounds great!!:)
ps my favorite workout is still running outside

Lindsey said...

so impressed! I need to get my arse to the gym!!!!!

Just the Two of US said...

i sooo pinned that feb schedule on pinterest the other day... man i gotta get back to the gym.... Happy wednesday~! xoxo

FamilyFoodFitnessandFun said...

You already know about my love for anything by Chalene Johnson...but I'm also really loving the new Les Mills Pump from Beachbody!

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

get it girl with the workout motivation!! you are sure inspiring me. i need to order a new bathing suit asap, but can't make myself pull the trigger. need to get my booty in gear.

Ashley said...

i've been curious about brooke's workout! so glad someone finally reviewed it! you are gonna look like a stunna on the beach for sure!

Kerry said...

great plan! i might try that at home circuit workout! I loove mixing my workouts up and what i'm loving at the moment is toneitup.com their videos on youtube are so good and i just pick a few to do depending on what area of my body im focusing on that day! the best abs workout is a killer! :)

Rachel and John said...

Lucky you going to Mexico!
I once did a Brooke Burke lap dance work out. It involved an empty chair and was suprisingly hard!

Chrissi said...

LOVE, LOVE the Feb AB workout...starting it tonight!!! :)

Tami said...

I love working out at home too! I'm a major workout video junkie! My goal this year is to do all of my videos at least once! I look forward to seeing your 2012 log! Seeing all your workouts last year has really motivated me to stick with it this year!

Rachel said...

So looking forward to seeing you all at our wedding in Mexico! xoxo