Tagged in 11

/
10 Comments
I was tagged by Gabrielle from Two Peeps and a Pooch and Bethany from Skinny is a Mindset in this game of random facts and answering questions. So here goes...
Here are the rules:

1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the 11 people you tag to answer.


11 random things about myself.
1. I can be really messy. I spill on myself all the time.
2. I dislike blowing my hair dry and putting on mascara.
3. I love fleece sheets.
4. I never finish a cup of coffee, I always leave a little in the bottom of my mug.
5. Justin hates coffee but loves the smell.
6. My brother is color blind. It's fun to play around with him sometimes (nice purple pants!) and I used to always love when he came into my room and said "Do these go?"
7. I obsessively put things away. I will put something away, Justin will look for it and I won't even realize I have put it away.
8. I lay in bed at night and decide what I am going to wear the next day. Sometimes I forget.
9. I hate driving somewhere if I don't know where I am going. I also hate looking for parking spots downtown.
10. My parents met at the lake.
11. I have always been lucky enough to have 3 sets of grandparents.
Gabrielle's questions to answer:
1. Milk chocolate or dark chocolate?
Both. I don't discriminate.
2. What is the farthest place you have traveled to?
Ecuador & England
3. Have you ever run a 5k, 10k, half marathon or marathon?
Alone I have run 10ks plus some just not in an actual race.
4. Did you make any New Years Resolutions?
Not really...wrote this posts about it.
5. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
Nothing at all. :)
6. What was the last thing you bought?
New swimsuits from VS! $54 for 2 swim suits and an extra top (all the ones I posted) (Jolie we will be twins!). And luckily my Aunt and Uncle will be the Pheonix so I can ship them there for free! None of this $24 shipping to Canada, I like free better.
7. If you have pets, do you buy them Christmas and birthday presents?
Cruz - duh. And yes she gets Christmas and birthday presents. Always will. She is our little girl.
8. Summer or winter?
Summer. Hands down.
9. What is the best vacation you have ever been on?
Our honeymoon was pretty darn fantastic. I would love to relive those 2 weeks again - it was perfection.
I also really loved our family trip to Jamaica after I graduated from University. We had so much fun.
10. Kindle/nook/or actual book?
I have a Kobo and I love it. BUT I also loveactual books. I just adore my book shelves and having them full of books!
11. Have you ever met any blogging friends in person?
YES. Leigh, Rachel and Nicole. :)
I also know Jenny and Amy in real life!




Bethany's Questions to answer:
One. What is your favorite clothing brand?
Don't really have a favorite brand. I shop everywhere.
Two. What magazines do you subscribe to?
Shape and Self.
Three. Who is your biggest celeb crush?
David Beckham.
Four. What is your favorite meal?
Ribs.
Five. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Pay off the house then buy Justin an Xterra.
Six. What is one thing you would tell your 16-year-old self?
Oh man. So much. How about: this guy isn't worth your heart ache, you will not marry him and he will run away and join the circus. ha. True story. But you will learn a lot about what you don't want in a relationship.
Seven. What are you listening to right now on your MP3 player [or in your CD player]?
Shocker: Taylor Swift. Always. AND I need a new CD... I have "played it out" some of the songs are not playing right anymore. :(
Eight. What is your most annoying habit?
Me annoying? nope. Ok maybe there are a few things.
I asked Justin: he said leaving the cords from my blow dryer, flat iron and curling rod on the ground. It hurts when he steps on them. :)
Nine. What is the last book you completed?
Catching Fire
Ten. If your house was on fire and you could only grab 3 things, what would you grab?
(I am assuming Justin can get out himself)
1.Cruz
2.Our external hard drive (all our photos)
3. Photobooks? Am I missing something important? Can't think. All I would need is Just and Cruz to get out safe. The rest are things.
Eleven. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
 Documenting our life. Meeting new friends.

I am tagging the last 11 people who followed my blog [welcome!]
(if I was able to find their blog...)
1. Jordann of Making Memories of Us
2. Emily of Life of Emily
3. Hannah of Dash of Sparkle
4. Michelle of Texas Tanners
5. Stephanie of Vintage Modern Wife
6. Jena of I'm Perfectly Human
7. Erin of Healthy Branscoms
8. Courtney of From here to Eternity
9. Jess of Pretty Physicist
10. Beth of Social Climbers
11. Katie of Keep Calm and Carry On

And your 11 questions are (sorry if they are lame, I'm tired):
1. What do you eat for breakfast?
2. If you could meet a movie star who would it be?
3. What is your favorite pair of shoes?
4. Vanilla, Chocolate or Mint Chocolate chip ice cream?
5. What is one of your favorite quick and easy dinner recipes? Share it!
6. Favorite quote?
7. If you coudl change your name, what would you change it to?
8. Do you have a favorite workout DVD?
9. What is one of your favorite books?
10. Morning or night person?
11. If you could pack your bag tonight to go on a trip, where would you go?

Whoa. Longest post ever!!
Thanks ladies and good luck to those I tagged. ha
Happy Friday too.

Related Posts

10 comments:

Jessica said...

SO fun!

Bethany said...

Ahahahahaa!! The cords thing cracked me upppp!!!

Leigh said...

This is a fun post! Might have to just tag myself in it ;) I love fleece sheets too but Brian is a furnace and hates them because he gets so hot! But I am always cold.

Logan said...

lol, #6 question/answer of Bethany's!!

Ashley said...

Sweet deal on the swim suits!! How funny is it that my post is the same today - different questions though!

Oh random question - what are the etsy shops you find cruz's collars on?

Kae* said...

love this post friend!
So good getting to know you better :)

dina vanessa mercado said...

nice pics!!!great blog!!!

htpp://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/

kisses!!!

The Presutti's said...

I played along too :) Super fun idea! Thanks for sharing :)

Mrs. Pancakes said...

aww..the answers are gerat!

Ashley said...

love love love this post....third one i've seen today and i love getting to know more about other bloggers!