A perfect lilttle new years...

/
11 Comments
 Well we had a great day today which is why I am late posting!
I promised I was back so I could not go without a post today.
So here I am. I started out the day going to a Sweat and Steel class with Mom. It was a gooder. Lots of Biggeset Loser inspired killer moves. I also may have given Mom a little black eye while we were tossing the medicine ball back and forth. oups. It slipped from her hands promise! Hope it's ok Mom!!!
Then Just and I went to the mall for a wander and then took Cruz on an adventure walk. It was a long one as we wanted to find the other ravine in our community. Found it. :)
I love that Justin is still off work with me. Sad tomorrow is his last day off though. 

Now for a little New Years Eve recap.
We had a low key night at our place with our best friends Blake, Karen, Dustin, Whitney, Easton and the dogs. It was perfect though.
Easton and his favorite Auntie Alison. I just love that face.
The boys watching hockey.
Dinner. We grilled on our raclette again. So delish.
 The girls sipped champagne.
 And needed refills.
 Easton and his beautiful Mom Whitney.
 Finally, a group shot.
 We then played some super fun games of UNO because we are crazy like that.
 We also made a lot of funny faces at our photographer.
 [Thanks Whit for the great photos]

New Years day we had breakfast with Blake and Karen then went for a nice walk wit my parent and Ripken. Perfect way to start the new year.
That's that! Hope you all had a great day. Off to make some dinner!

PS. Bethany over at Skinny is a Mindset is having a giveaway for some all natural goodies. Go check it out!!!

Related Posts

11 comments:

Healthy Branscoms said...

I love your blog! :) I became a follower :) Erin

Ashley said...

Wow - look at me commenting from home!!

Love your hair as usual!

Love uno!! You should try uno attack - you hit a button and it shoots random cards when you need to pick up!!

Glad you and Justin have some time off together!!

Butter Fingers Mom said...

It's about time!! How many times did I check today....lots. Eye is a little black and blue but nothing that won't heal :)

Jenn :D said...

Looks like a fab NYE!! Great photo shots. Thanks for blogging about the giveaway! Good luck back to work. :)

Cami said...

Looks like a fantastic day! And girl, you are so gorgeous!

<3-Cami from First Day of My Life

Kae* said...

Yay! Sounds like a great NYE! :)
Glad you had a relaxing day and that you have got to spend it with Justin!
Hope your mom's eye is better!

Whit said...

Haha, poor Jayne. You two and your work outs! Love the post! Sounds like NY day was perfection. :) xox

Caroline said...

Sounds like a great way to ring in the new year. Hope 2012 is amazing!

Gabriella said...

Sounds like a perfect new years! Easton is just too cute!! :)

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

It looks like you had so much fun!! Happy New Year!!

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

Sounds like the perfect New Years! I love small house parties- so easy to relax, and mingle than in a large setting.

That champagne looks so good! I had no-alcoholic stuff through the holidays. It went down way too quickly though. The good news is that I didn't have a hangover in the AM!

How do you hang your Christmas cards up? I need to find a different method next year since I hate how cluttered they look on the mantle but still want to display them.