Loves...

/
20 Comments

Time to link up with Jamie for our loves.

Although I am definitely NOT loving these cold cold temperatures we are having...Cruz is SO cute on our walks. I dressed up in 23 layers on Monday after work and decided she needed to wear her booties for our long walk. She was hilarious. Apparently they make her gallop like a horse.
We ran our entire ravine loop instead of walking and she thought that was pretty fun.
Love.

Although I am sad, it made me laugh...apprently I am not meant to own these slippers.
They sent me the infant size 5 instead of the kids. :( And now they are sold out of the kids ones. Sigh. Oh well. They are ridiculously cute in this size!
Cruz looks ready to eat these too. ha

I'm loving my homemade (sweater sleeve) boot socks.
Mom and Whit hooked me up with all kinds of cool sweaters for them and the weather is perfect for them now too. If this weather continues I may start wearing them on my arms, head...who knows.

LOVE both of these quotes...


I LOVE that my brother sent me a sweet voice text yesterday. (I am learning all of these cool techy things these days!) It is always good to hear his voice.
Justin also put a "world clock" on my phone so now I check what time it is in Berlin before I send him anything. :) Without it I would have sent him a voice text at 4:30am! You can thank your brother-in law for that Jeff. :)
[yes I realize I just need to add 8 hours but this is much easier!]

Loving this photo. So cute. Gotta love labs.

Make sure you enter my giveaway!!!!

Related Posts

20 comments:

Whitney @ Everything Happens For a Reason said...

That last picture is super adorable!

Ashley said...

Hahaha! I don't know what it is with pet boots! I used to have some for Snoopy, and he walked funny in them, then I tried them on the cats - I should video tape that one - PRICELESS!
Too funny about the slippers! Now your kid will eventually have super cute slippers one day!!;)
Love the quotes - as usual!!

Leigh said...

Haha that's too funny that they sent you the smallest slippers ever! Can you get your money back at least? We tried the dog booties for Harley and he hated them. If he only knew that meant a walk in this weather for him!

Love the boot socks...it looks good! Are those the boots from Superstore?

Kae* said...

Oh you look so cute today!
Love the quotes, and sad about the slippers, they are way cute!
Stay warm its -13 C here and blizzarding :/
xxoo

Jessica said...

Lol at Cruz' booties!
Sorry about the slippers...

Katie said...

I love your socks lady! you look all kinds of gorgeous :) I hope you have a great day!

Gabriella said...

I love Cruz and her booties! We tired to put those on Homie once and he just looked at us like, REALLY GUYS?!

Amanda said...

LOVEEEEEEE! That photo, and the picture of cruz with her booties is perfection!

Joeylee said...

love the picture of your dog in those booties...LOL. that last picture is so cute too

Ashley said...

OMG - LOVE the lab cuddling with the little girl!

And i had to laugh over your slipper debacle...i'm sorry! i know you loved them!

and I am LOVING your outfit! definitely into boot socks this season!!

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

Well this post answers my question about Cruz having booties!! She looks super cute in them! Maybe she thinks they are her running shoes!

Those slippers are so adorable but that sucks that they won't actually fit you :(

The boot socks are awesome!!

Ashley H said...

Such a cute pup! & a sweet photo:)

Whit said...

hahahaha.. Cruzie Cruz, if she only knew her feet would freeze like popsicles out there without those booties!! hahaa.. you and Jeff are so funny with your iPhones. :)

Karrie said...

Great things to love! Those slippers are adorable! May have to save them, even if they don't fit you!
I love when dogs where booties! My dogs have tried them and they "high step" too!

Caroline said...

Cruz is so cute. Love that sweater.

Jennifer Delle Fave said...

Cruz's doggie booties are too freakin cute!! I literally laughed out loud at the infant slippers and Cruz's face in the background. I just love dogs, can you tell?? Such a great loving post!! Stay warm. :)

Hannah said...

Love the dog booties! haha...stay warm and have a great night!

krink said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Cruzie's little booties! And the mini slippers too :D
I am super jealous of your sweater socks. I've been scoping out second hand stores for some to try and make a few. But with the weather now so cold, it's gonna make finding them a bit more difficult.
Stay warm!!!
Xoxo

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

awww that cruz always melts my heart! i love her little booties. so adorable. and that pic with that little tot is sooo stinkin cute. i just wanna come pet her.

Amber said...

Those booties are HILARIOUS!! Thanks for sharing pics.