A Happy House

/
27 Comments
Snow? Really? No one invited you.. :(
Oh well. It is January and we have had it VERY good lately weather wise so I won't complain. much.
Aaannyways. Moving on.
I thought today I would show you all some of my favorite parts of our new house.

We have spent a lot of time on house projects lately and our list is finally getting smaller.
There are always going to be things to work on, upgrade, etc. But right now we are pretty content with where we are at.

Alright let's get to it.
I already posted our gallery wall, but I love it. So you get to see it again! :)


Our new BIG clock in the kitchen.



My keys. :) Justin dislikes them, but loves me, so they are up.
Whit and I found them and we both knew they belonged in our house.



Our front entry way. We finally found art we both agreed on and that went with our carpet. It's 3 seperate canvases.



Our showcase cutouts.
Vintage themed. Inspriation was my Uncle Brian's old phone on the middle shelf.


As soon as I saw this photo below, I KNEW we had to do something similar because it was our exact "toilet room". Luckily Justin agreed!
My INSPIRATION

OURS:
Love. Justin and Blake put up the shelves. I decorated.

Justin's turn for his gallery of photos (up in the bonus room).
They are all downhill mountain bike photos that we framed.


The top one is my favorite.
My second favorite.


They look great and really complete the room.
There we go!

Related Posts

27 comments:

Ashley said...

How did I miss the gallery wall post - or maybe my memory is lacking - I probably even commented on it! Where did you get the B in your bathroom (which I love - great job!) M and I are looking for chunky letters for the TV unit. I love what you have done with the hosue so far!!

Bethany said...

LOVE. Going to have to steal your wall art/photos design.

Leigh said...

Love how everything turned out! I especially love the shelves in the bathroom. Where did you get them from?

Jessica said...

I love your gallery wall and the bathroom turned out great!

Café Moka said...

Wow, everything looks so great! I love your gallery wall and what you did in your bathroom!

Michelle said...

Everything looks SO good! You two have got so much done already. I plans for a gallery wall and am working on finding all my frames. Great job! :)

Holly said...

Your bathroom shelving looks awesome. I had no idea you were the little decorator. Good job! :)

Leslie said...

I love it ALL!!! Especially the bathroom shelving! It adds so much to the plain ole toilet ;)

LindsayNicole said...

LOVE your home! It looks amazing! AmAzing job miss!!!

-Lindsay

CC [AKA Frugalista] said...

We have a toilet room just like that...without the shelving and done up all pretty like yours! What a great idea. I might have to do that but getting around to it is another story. Love the matted framed pics and your photo gallery. My hubby is into mountain biking too.

Erica said...

Your home is beautiful! You have done a great job decorating it!

Logan said...

Great! Now when can I come see? A ah just said yesterday that we should go to aunty Alison's house to see uncle Justin and Cruz! Lol I think it's so funny how she says things! Xox

Jesslyn Amber said...

Everything looks so beautiful! I looove those keys and that gallery wall! :)

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

I just love love your photo collage! You guys have done such a great job decorating the new house.

The shelves in the bathroom are genius!!

Cami said...

Can I have some snow, please?
GORGEOUS HOUSE!! Love all the decorations :) It should seriously be in a magazine!

<3-Cami from First Day of My Life

Whit said...

Beautiful missy ;) especially those keys lol. They look awesome! You have a nack for decor!

Caroline said...

I love the house. Those keys are amazing. I love little things like that.

krink said...

LOVE! But you know that already :D

Bride-onicles said...

Your house and decorating look fantastic. I really love your art gallery wall..we have one LOOONG wall that right now is still bare because I just can't figure out what to do with it, so I might be stealing your idea for inspiration!

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

I think I've told you this already, but I LOVE that gallery wall! And I love what you did with your bathroom!

Kae* said...

omg love! I love it! so awesome! beautiful

Lindsey said...

Um I saw that shelve thing go all around pinterest and I LOVE IT! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that you did it yourself. How did you get the shelves to fit??? It looks so, so, so good!! And I have to say that I'm digging the keys so I'm glad you put them up anyway and the vintage cut-out decor is to die. You did so good! Come decorate for me!

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

Looks GREAT! Where did you get all of your art from?! We are slowly building a collection! And I love love love that clock!

Ashley said...

I Love it all!! I have the 'water closet' inspiration for our master bath and I just LOVE the way yours turned out. I can't wait to get ours finished...it looks so bare in there!

Amanda said...

Ii'm so impressed with all of your decorating skills! It looks great! Oh and I love the keys too :)

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

so i totally just "pinned" your photo of the bathroom with the great shelving on my pinterest account. I showed KR and we are LOVING IT. i am sooo stealing your idea beacause it is fabulous! :-) loved all the photos doll...you got it looking good.

Debby said...

I love the look of your house, you are so talented. I especially love the cut out with the vitage theme.