Currently...

/
12 Comments
Playing along with Jenn over at Perfectly Imperfect for today CURRENTLY...
current book(s)
I'm ashamed to say I am still....yes still... trying to finish Mockingjay.
I just have not been making time to read.
current playlist
Loving Miranda Lambert. I need her new album.
current color
I broke out of my norm and went with color! Hard to tell in this photo but they are maroony purple.

current food
Greek yogurt with lots of pomegranate seeds.
current favorite show(s)
Modern Family, Biggest Loser and we watched the 1st episode of Homeland last night.

current needs
For my girlfriends adoption to be finalized. :) So close Michelle!
current triumphs
All the work we have done on the house.
current banes of my existence
Icy sidewalks and me forgetting we bought some these to attach to my boots.
current celebrity crush
I promise you this will never change.
David.

current #1 blessing
My life

current indulgence
Christmas cake. I feel like I missed out on so much Christmas baking this year since we were sick. So mad! But luckily I have Christmas cake Mom made. yum.
current outfit
On my lunch break in the life skills room! ha
current excitement
FRIDAY!
current mood
Enjoying my lunch break.
current favorite quote or verse

current favorite app
Still WhatsApp so I can chat with my brother alllllll the way over in Berlin. Even though sometimes I forget about the time change and send him messages at say...3am his time. Oups. But I am certain he loves to hear from me no matter the time...right Brother! :) ha
PS. LOVED seeing you on skype this morning at Mom and Dads!

current favorite product
ELF Mineral Infused Face Primer. It's great. Try it, it's 6 bucks.
But you can only get it in the states. Typical.

That's it for today! :) See you Friday!

Related Posts

12 comments:

The Sauls said...

I'm still in the middle of Mockingjay, I LOVE Modern Family (did you see last night's episode?!), and David Beckham -- yes, please! :)

Ashley said...

I will have to listen to Miranda Lamberts newest! I also just bought my first cup of greek yogurt.. now I just have to try it! haha! Ive never heard of Homeland!

Bethany said...

UGH.. it [ELF] is def $6 here... and I have to order in bulk 'cause it doesn't last that long. BUT, I loveeee it. Girl... try reading Wuthering Heights... AMAZING book... took me foreverrrrrr to read.

Natalie said...

love your outfit--super cute!! :)
we LOVE modern family-phil and cam are my favorites-hilarious!

Caroline said...

OMG Homeland is awesome. I hope you enjoy it. :) And I must say, hello, Dolvett!!!!

Jessica said...

Your outfit and nails are so cute!

Leigh said...

What did you think of Homeland? The first few episodes are okay, and I promise it gets better!

Whitney @ Everything Happens For a Reason said...

Love your outfit! I've tried the elf primer before. Can't beat the price!

Seriously said...

You are soooooooooooo sweet!!! I loved that I just decided to pop by and see what you are up to!!! Thanks babe!!! I sure hope so too!!! xo

Kae* said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Such a fun post! I am loving your nails and I NEED to watch Modern Family I have heard so many awesome things about it!

LindsayNicole said...

So one... LOVED that outfit and two... Loved that first quote!