2for2

/
12 Comments
I'm sure many of you read Kelle Hampton's blog: Enjoying the Small Things.
I have talked about her on this little blog of mine before because she is amazing. 
Her photos. Her story. Everything. She is an inspring Mom and woman.
Please check her out if you never have, you will thank me.
This is her daughter Nella.
And watch this video.
They are hoping to raise $200,000 for the Down Syndrome society by the time Nella turns two (in just a couple days!!!).

 Last year, for Nella’s first birthday, they launched Nella’s ONEder Fund with hoping to raise $15,000. In a matter of three weeks, they raised over $100,000!!! Amazing.

So help them reach $200,000.
$5 and $10 donations add up, last years fundraiser is proof of that!

Money Raised to Date:
$174,410.00
To donate click here: 2for2 


Thank you!!

Related Posts

12 comments:

Jessica said...

What a beautiful little girl!!

Caroline said...

LOVE THIS!

Rachel and John said...

I love her blog! Have your read her birth story? Amazing!!!

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

She is so adorable! I have read her birth story but haven't followed her blog. I should start!

Joeylee said...

I love me some Nella. She is beautiful!! Thanks for spreading the word, it helps my family too cause my brother was born with downs.

Momma StJ said...

Just came across her blog last week...I bawled like a baby for an hour. So precious!

Ashley said...

you are such a sweet friend for posting this. i have not heard of her blog but need to check it out! what an adorable little girl! i'm a sucker for baby pigtails :)

Gabriella said...

Donated!!! She is adorable and I cried my eyes out reading her story.

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

Her blog is by far my favorite! It always puts me in the best mood, and her kids are seriously the cutest!

Just the Two of US said...

her blog is one of my alltime favs! great post!

Kristin said...

love her blog. and the girls are too cute

Chrissi said...

i love that blog & their amazing story! brand new to your blog but look forward to catching up & following you two! love, chrissi @ http://chrissiwithani.blogspot.com/