Loves!

/
16 Comments
Oh Hello Wednesday, so glad you are here.

Time for my LoVeS..
Today is our LAST kid day before the holidays! Need I say more?!


I love our Christmas photos.
Costco isn't letting me show you our Christmas card so I gave up.
But in this blurry mess you get the idea..


These are the fun photos that Whitney took for us.
Justin was slightly hating the Merry Christmas banner in the busy park in September but oh well. :)
Best part was Whit wishing the passerbys a Merry Christmas.
We used this one on our Christmas card...


I'm loving that I finally finished my wreath and how it turned out:


Oh and we finally found a rug for the front door at Home Sense:

I am super excited to be done work for 17 days, pack up the car and head to the lake on Friday and. 

I'm loving that Jolie will be with Jeff in Berlin in 4 sleeps!!



Share your loves over on Jamie's blog.

Related Posts

16 comments:

Ashley said...

Love the wreath!! Good job!! I also LOOOVVEE the photos!!! Soo cute!!

The rug is super cute as well!!

Jealous of being off for 17 days!!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

LOVE those photos and the wreath is super cute too!
Have a great holiday and Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

Bethany said...

OMG it SO looks just like the one on Pinterest!! You are so great!!

Logan said...

I was looking, thinking I wonder where my card is??? So I went to check the mail and TA DA!!! There it is!!! You get ours when we see soon, in 6 sleeps!!!

Jessica said...

Aww, the pictures came out great!

Chelsi Baird said...

Love the phots and your puppy looks adorable!!

chelsi @ www.hellovodkaitsmechelsib.wordpress.com

Meg {henninglove} said...

that ornament wreath looks great! i have a friend making one and it is taking her a long time, she keeps mentioning that, how long did it take you?

Jenn :D said...

Haha Justin sounds like Joe! I think the card looks fab though; well worth it. Was that wreath super hard? So many people said it was rather daunting, so I did not do one this year, but yours looks amazing! Cute rug too. Enjoy your time off girlie!!

Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights said...

Love your wreath and LOVE your Christmas card/pics!!! Too cute! I am so impressed that your pooch was so good! My puppy would be chasing everyone and everything!

Hope you have a great Wednesday!! XOXO

Mom said...

Great job on the wreath...I love it!!
Rug looks very nice.
XO

Dad said...

Wreath and rug both look great. Looking forward to the lake too.....2 more sleeps!

Kae* said...

Love how your wreath turned out! And that you get time off! Yay!!! :)

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

the wreath and christmas cards are soooo festive and fabulous. love them girly

Just the Two of US said...

Ok i love the wreath! I love the cards! so cute! happy holidays!

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

Great Christmas card!! You should have taken a photo of one with your new iphone!!

I would probably be embarrassed walking around with a Christmas sign in early fall too! Great idea though.

Love how your ball wreath turned out! Did you use a foam wreath form? How did you get them to stick to the form? It looks so good. I love the different sizes of balls.

Rug looks great!

So jealous that you get 17 days off!! You deserve them though.

Tami said...

Your wreath turned out great and I love ALL of your Christmas photos! They are so cute!