Loves...

/
9 Comments

It's been a while since I linked up my loves with Jamie so here I am.

LoVeS...

~ That our house looks like Christmas. We set our tree up Monday night and then I decorated the rest of the house after work. I seriously love our tree and would consider leaving it up all year if I didn't already know Justin would kibosh that idea.


Cruz also put on her Christmas collar last night. She was pumped.
{I really need a new photo of it. This one is junk, the collar is really super fun and bright.}
~ I love that Justin started tackling our basement of utter chaos last night. I would not have known where to start. But you can actually walk down there now. Thank you Justin but by the way..that pile of MY treasures is not garbage like you think. ha you wish.
I cannot wait to get my workout space set up again too!

~ I am excited to babysit Emerson on Sunday. I have a little Christmas activity planned for a little gift for her Mom and Dad. Hopefully it turns out...

~ I'm excited for Mom and Dad to come over tonight and Uncle Ken and Auntie Cathy are coming over for a walk on Saturday and to see our house for the first time!

~ I'm loving this idea to make a try out of an old frame for on our overzised ottoman...

I'm working on something similar to this for over our bed...

 And this dessert platter used in a bathroom...would be great inbetween our 2 sinks in our onsuite..

BUT I am not loving this weather. Brrrr it is getting very cold... :(

Related Posts

9 comments:

Ashley said...

Yuck, we got snow on Monday and we are supposed to get more tomorrow :(

I thought we agreed for you to keep it?!

Amanda said...

I love Cruz's collar! Def need a clearer picture so we can see how cute it is! And what's in your basement that's got it so messy?

Jessica said...

The dessert plates are perfect for in the bathroom!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I agree this cold is no fun! I would leave up our Christmas tree and decor all year too if I could. haha. I am actually fairly luck in that Chad lets me set it up mid November and we don't take it down till Dec 30th so I do get 6 weeks with it :) My house always feels so empty after though!

Leigh said...

Love the old frame idea and same with the dessert platter. I think I might just have to "borrow" both :)

Leslie said...

I love Cruz's Christmas collar!

Fash Boulevard said...

love the old frame idea. fabulous. amazing post, love. thanks for sharing. if you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my latest post. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Kae* said...

great ideas! I bet your projects will work out great! :)

Al said...

Hello gorgeous lady!! I have been catching up on blogs, and yours was one of the first reads :) I am glad you had a great time in Vegas, and that your house looks and feels like Christmas :) For some reason, all of your pictures aren't loading on my computer, but I'll be back to try again. Stay warm up there, babe! xoxo