How sweet it is...

/
18 Comments
Friday Friday FRIDAY!


We had fun at Justin's company Christmas Party last night!
This year they had switched venues and it was at Hotel Arts so I was pretty excited. We looked at Hotel Arts for our wedding venue but it was too small but it's beautiful.
Want to see all the pictures I took...

















Yay. None. I even brought the camera and was wearing sparkly shoes. Fail.

Moving on...
Isn't my brother's tree hilarious.
Yes the "star" is a hockey helmet.
And my cousin's little man Dal.
Such a cutie - yet a stinker!
We can't wait to see them at the lake this Christmas.
She texted me this picture. In the dryer with a phone. :)

This weekend I am excited for:
Cleaning, last minute shopping, wrapping, looking after this cutie: 

finally getting around to making this:
except not so big, nor the same colors and I am sure it won't look this good...
And then Christmas with Debbie, Crystal, Troy and Emerson at our house on Sunday.
I love Christmas!!!
Have a great one! :)

Related Posts

18 comments:

Jessica said...

Your brothers tree is hilarious! Hahaha

Kae* said...

Glad you had a great time at the party!
I bet you will make the wreath beautiful :)

Gabriella said...

Love the picture in the dryer! :) Have a fun weekend!

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

hahaha Your brother's tree literally made me laugh out loud! Silly boys!! :)

Leigh said...

Haha your brother's tree is hilarious! I only took one picture last night at my party...and it was with my iphone. Fail!

Have a great weekend :)

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

Boo I want to see pics of those sparkly shoes!!

That is the funniest tree ever! Interesting lights but the hockey helmet start is awesome!

Dryer- good place to store children. Will keep that in mind.

I sure hope your ball wreath turns out better than mine. I didn't even hang mine this year. Make sure the wire is really strong. I will probably re-make mine next year.

Amanda said...

That Christmas tree is amazing!!!

Ashley Slater said...

okay so I just spent five minutes refreshing your page because I thought that big blank black spot was where a picture was supposed to load! finally....I read below it. DOH. I am ashamed!

Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights said...

Love the pics... and the non-pics! HA HA - i'm such a failure at picture taking too sometimes... it's just that I get to talking and wine drinking and before I know it the night is over... oops!!!

Hope you have a great weekend! XOXO

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Love the tree...so beautifully decorated!

Beth Dunn said...

Love that wreath! All pictures so cute
xoxo
SC

Jamie said...

The baby in the dryer pic is adorable!

Tamara Nicole said...

That wreath is super cute, my mother in law bought us one like that this weekend! Love:-)

http://www.stylesoftamaranicole.blogspot.com

Courtney B said...

I want to see pictures of your sparkly shoes AND the wreath when you finish it :)
You are SO gorgeous! Happy I found your blog :)

Bethany said...

Agh! you have to share the DIY instructions on that wreath! LOVE!

Mimi said...

Love your tree! So cute and your cousins little girl in the dryer is such a funny picture...adorable!

Aesthetic Lounge

Meg {henninglove} said...

oh my gosh that little girl in the washing machine is darling!! so sweet

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

I can't wait to see how the wreath turned out, it looks really cute!