Dear Santa. Love Cruz.

/
15 Comments
Dear Santa,

I hear you are coming again this year very soon.
I'm pretty new to this Santa thing so I didn't know I had to be good ALL year. oups.
I have been a VERY good babysitter this year though. And a darn good cousin.
See...

These events below...may not look so good to you though.
I've heard something about a 'naughty list'. I hope these events don't put me on it...

Who me?
I'm sorry Santa.

 In my defence, I have also been a really good friend.
See...
 Titus and I played really nice all year...
 I let Lily lie on my bed...
 I let Harley share my bed...
 
Please Santa, don't forget about me.
I promise I was a good girl MOST of the year...
PS. I will be at the lake.
 
Love, Cruz.
 

Related Posts

15 comments:

Ashley said...

Too cute ;)

Tami said...

I think Cruz definitely belongs on the nice list! She looks like she a will be a great big sister someday! :)

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

Super cute!!

Chelsi Baird said...

absolutely adorable!!! Santa Paws should bring lots of gifts to that adorable pup!!

Chelsi
www.hellovodkaitsmechelsib.wordpress.com
baird.chelsi@yahoo.com

Melissa said...

How sweet, i hope Cruz gets many gifts from Santa!

Gramma and Grandpa!! said...

I am sure Santa will find you at the lake, Cruz, but if he gets lost...don't worry...we have a few gifts for you :)

Purple Daisies said...

Oh Cruz, We know your are one of the best cousins!! The best babysitter ( not letting Taylor off the couch, to check on Dal, and waiting at the top of the stairs!!) My only complaint is you don't live closer because I need a babysitter like you!! Hugs and we will see you soon!!

Leigh said...

Haha such a cute post! I hope Santa brings Cruz a big bully stick :)

ps- that picture of Harley hogging Cruz's bed and her looking at him like who do you think you are?! cracks me up!

krink said...

Cruzie,
Emerson and I will attest to the fact that you are the best babysitter and cousin to Emerson when she visits! We both love you, and if by some mistake Santa forgets about you at the lake... you just come on by to Auntie Crystal's house and she will spoil you rotten!
XOXO

Gabriella said...

This is precious! Cruz is such a good girl! Santa will be spoiling her for sure!

Courtney B said...

HAHA! This is way too cute!

Natalie said...

Love it!!
Also love your scarf in that 2nd picture :)

Jenn :D said...

ah yes, Cruz would definitely get along well with our Miss Sadie!! Cute post. :)

Jessica said...

Cruz is too cute to be on the naughty list!

Real Housewife in MN said...

Hahaha, seriously! These pictures are major deja-vu for me! I have an entire album labeled "Crap Bo tore up" that is eerily similar to Miss Cruz :) Have a great holiday!