Currently

/
18 Comments
currently . . .
with Jenn at Perfectly Imperfect.
current book(s)
 STILL trying to find the time to read...and finish Mockingjay. Get to it Alison.

current playlist
 Micheal Bernard Fitzgerald
Taylor (always)
Jason Aldean
Radio at work with Christmas tunes
current color
My ring fingers have sparkly tips with the other fingers my regular french. My nail lady said I needed a little Christmas sparkle.

current drink
Karen's mulled wine. I want more.
current food
Whitney made me pumpkin scones and I want more of those too.
Recipe here.
current favorite show
 Son's of Anarchy
(Mom, Gran, Nana - do not watch this show. You will not like it, I have to cover my eyes sometimes.)
(Leigh - we are onto Season 4! And the haircut...love...)
current needs
A little Christmas magic. That's all.
current triumph(s)
Justin and I have started working out together and it has been great. He has even done 2 Insanity workouts with me. :)
current bane(s) of my existence
IT support.
I don't even know what IT stands for so it could not possibly be in my job description. Either is babysitting. Just sayin'.

Justin's would be Rogers. We are trying to upgrade our phones...let's just say Rogers will no longer be getting our business.
current celebrity crush
 My answer for this will always be David.
As in Beckham.
current #1 blessing
 Family and good friends.
current indulgence
Wine on a week night. Tonight is Justin's company Chritmas party!
current outfit
This one actually. Wish I was still with that mirror in Vegas though.

current excitement
Holidays!
current mood
Excited. Hopeful. Hungry.
current favorite holiday decoration
Our tree.
current #1 item on your wishlist
We are saving up for Central Vac.
current new year's resolution
Worry less.

Related Posts

18 comments:

Leigh said...

Woo hoo for being onto season 4! I want the next season to start already!! Haha. And yes, he is so much hotter with his hair cut. Not enough scenes with his shirt off this season though :(

Logan said...

Love it all!! My curent: trying to get through the day with my little crazy man!

Mia Maree said...

love love love the accent nail! Great outfit too!!

Victoria said...

good resolution; i need to do this too. i am a worry-wart.

cute nails! and outfit!

Rachel and John said...

Switch to Bell! My Brother works for Bell, in Sunridge mall. He could hook you up :)

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

David B is hot! Especially in that photo!

Central vac- never had it but sounds like you are missing it like crazy! I bet it is good with all the dog hair.

I love that outfit!

Jennifer said...

You really need to finish that series!! It's the best!
I love your outfit so much! and that mirror of course is fabulous, too bad we all can't have those in our homes!
Good choice with Mr. david B!
Thanks for linking up!!!

Ashlee Miller said...

That's awesome that the two of you find time to work out together. I'm sure it helps with the motivation.

Melissa said...

I really like your accent nail :) I also need to be less of worry wart too :)

Whit said...

LOVE the accent nail.. super cute. Way to go Just on insanity, you are insane for being willing to do them!! Such a fun post :) I'm more than blessed to have YOU!!

Ashley said...

this is an amazing post! i love stuff like this! you were the winner of lindsay's giveaway and when i posted the link on mine i was like - i have GOT to check out this chica's blog....didnt' dissapoint ;)

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

nice. x

p.s. I'm having a giveaway from This Is Transition if you'd like to check it out. :)
devorelebeaumonstre.com

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

Amen to T.Swift and Beckham :) You have great taste! haha

Ali said...

I came to visit from Run with Me where she talked about your blog and I'm your newest follower! She's right ... you and your husband are adorable! The happiness you two have just radiates!

Bethany said...

LOVE your blog! So excited to start following!

Katie said...

I adore that quote girl! and your blog pics...so cutee :)

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

I love the nail polish, very cute!! It's great that you and Justin are working out together. It makes things a lot more fun!

Jamie said...

Uggh David Beckam is to DIE. He is so cute.