Christmas came early..

/
15 Comments
Hey hey!
Dear Weekend - You went by far too quickly. BUT in 3 short days I will be done until the 9th of January. This makes it all worth it.
And I am happy to report I am done Christmas shopping. Heck yes.
On Friday Justin and I became the proud new owners of iphone 4S's...
White for me, Black for Mr. Black.
They are pretty amazing. The things they are do are pretty fantastic. 
We went from super old phones to these, this is why were are so impressed!
I may already have a ton of photos taken with it!
We seriously played on them all Friday night!
Want to know the VERY best part...this app.
So I can text with my brother ALL the way over in Berlin and this makes me very very happy. Makes him feel not so far away when we can just quickly be in touch. Made my weekend. :)

Saturday involved a whole lot of cleaning for me and insalling our new humidifier for Justin. Thanks for all your work Just.
Then we looked after this little monkey.
He was full of smiles and we even got to give him a bath which he loved.
Thanks again for letting us have some Easton time Dust and Whit.
Umm Easton could you be any cuter?
Whit sent these photos of him opening the gift from us and then wearing some of it!

Can't leave out Cruz!
Sunday we had a great early Christmas at our place with Debbie, Crystal, Troy and Emerson.
Emerson enjoyed the wrapping paper, cards and bows more than the gifts!
Opening presents..
Dancing (in her new pink boots from us and the cutest outfit ever)!
But she wouldn't stand still for a photo but you can trust me that she was ridiculously cute.
Playing fetch with Cruzie (in her new sparkly pink Flames Jersey that Cruz bought her).
Action shot.

I made the following for dinner:
(delish - thank Whit for this recipe)
(there were complaints about too much garlic in these..probably wouldn't make them again)
(yum)
Crystal brought a great cauliflower dish (must get the recipe Krink) and Debbie made the infamous Pistachio cake for dessert.
I also made Spiked Apple Cider for gift opening. I wanted to make something festive and it was really yummy.
My made up recipe:
3L of Apple juice
2 cups of Black Sheep Rum (has vanilla and cinnamon flavor in it)
3 tbsp of lemon juice
Cinnamon
All Spice
Cloves
2 Peeled and thinly sliced apples

Bring to a boil, let simmer (makes house smell yummy), then enjoy.

Alright, that's it for today.
Have a good one!

Related Posts

15 comments:

Jessica said...

Those pictures of Easton are so good!

Leigh said...

Woo hoo for new iphones! Welcome to the wonderful and addicting world of iphones :) Easton and Emerson are so cute :)

Ashley said...

We got a humidifier this weekend too!!! God send!!

Im excited for What's App if it will work on my phone... grr otherwise texting is fine!! Love all the pics!!

Bethany said...

I absolutely adore my 4S! Hubby gets quite jealous of the time I spend with it. Apps you should have: words with friends (let me know if you get it! It's scrabble!) and instagram!! I should blog about my fave Apps. We should SO blog about them when we find them. I had to do so much research to find some of mine...

Bethany said...

Agh! How do I do that? I am new to blogging, as you can tell, and slowly trying to build my following-base! I'm having to teach myself!

LindsayNicole said...

Love your post! Yay for new phones, watching adorable cuties and amazing food! Happy Monday!

-Lindsay

Caroline said...

Yay for the new phone! And that app is so cool. I've never heard of it. Must download now!

Lindsey said...

That cider sounds amazeballs as does the pork and biscuits. Yum in my tum!! Pretty sure that baby Easton could NOT get any cuter. I. DIE!! And I cannot wait to get an iphone, but I have one more year stuck with my Blackberry. waaaaahhhh

Rachel and John said...

YAY! for Iphones! I love mine!!

Ashley said...

you are going to love ....LOVE.....the the iphone...it's a lifechanger

Just the Two of US said...

So jealous of your phone!! I want the new one! Yay for early christmas presents!

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

WOO HOO! You guys are going to LOVE your new iPhones! So much fun!

Enter here to win a pair of natural turquoise earrings from Corilu!

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

I have iPhone envy!! I so want to make the switch but will probably be another year :(

Love the outfit you got Easton- he looks like such a doll!! Emerson's boots are killer and matches the Flames jersey perfectly! Good choice!

Jennifer Delle Fave said...

So glad you can talk with your brother now for free!! I love love the white iPhone 4s! :) Sounds like you're enjoying friends/family time---yay! Tis the season.

Kae* said...

Oh I am so excited you joined the iPhone world! I wish I had the 4s though! I downloaded that app to see what it is all about! I am so glad to finally be back to blogging :)